Running Red's "Demolition Lovers"

PenPhantom

Jul 29, 2019
The "Running Red" quest at the end gives me a Portable Teleporter with the code 1119, but it says no link found. A little guidance would be appreciated.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
The chunkloader should have kept the receiving teleporter loaded. This is the first I've heard of this failing, as I thought I'd fixed it very early on. What version did you generate your world in?

PenPhantom

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.4. Can you tell me the co-ords so I can fly over there?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean a ChickenChunks loader? I removed ChickenChunks because it was causing crashes.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Version 1.1.4. Can you tell me the co-ords so I can fly over there?

EDIT: Wait, do you mean a ChickenChunks loader? I removed ChickenChunks because it was causing crashes.
Yeah, I believe it was a ChickenChunks loader, so therefor it failed to load the teleporter. I'm not at my comp right now, so I can't get you the coords just yet.

PenPhantom

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind. Started up a new save w/ Chunks installed and teleported there, wrote down the co-ords, and flew there in my original save.

Where are the song lyrics from, anyways?

PenPhantom

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, man. The story's just so sad, and unless "Drowning Lessons" adds more to it, the whole thing just seems to end... well, it doesn't end.

Is there any sort of closure to the story you can offer?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hey, man. The story's just so sad, and unless "Drowning Lessons" adds more to it, the whole thing just seems to end... well, it doesn't end.

Is there any sort of closure to the story you can offer?
The closure to the original Running Red is death. I don't know what you expected