Runic Dungeons , how?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
How do i start with Runic Dungeons, i've found 3 magical chalks, crafted a staff... and it says to right-click in a chiseled stone brick to create a portal but nothing happens.... i'm using infinity 1.7.10

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Errr... Is there enough space around the block? The portal structure is a 4x4 1 block high square

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
oh wait! Runic Dungeons has portals and stuff? I always thought its a mod that adds random dungeons to normal world generation....
Gonna have to look this up.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have the correct pattern?
It doesn't have to be chiseled stone bricks, any type of stone bricks works...
Just do a 3x3 on the ground, right click (make sure you have 1 space in your inventory... just in case), and a portal should appear.

Then enter (you may need to r-click the portal, I forget)

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have the correct pattern?
It doesn't have to be chiseled stone bricks, any type of stone bricks works...
Just do a 3x3 on the ground, right click (make sure you have 1 space in your inventory... just in case), and a portal should appear.

Then enter (you may need to r-click the portal, I forget)

i have to place an 3x3 stone brick or just a single stone brick in the middle of a 3x3 area?

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
nothing is working... heres a pic of the area that i'm trying to spawn the portal

p8CGCGC.jpg

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
It just shows a
3*3 of Of chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Making it a 5*5*1 structure.
or 2*2 of chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Forming a 4*4*1 Structure.
or 1 chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Forming a 3*3*1 Structure.

Reactions: jordsta95

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
It just shows a
3*3 of Of chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Making it a 5*5*1 structure.
or 2*2 of chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Forming a 4*4*1 Structure.
or 1 chiseled stone bricks surrounded by a frame of stone bricks. Forming a 3*3*1 Structure.
thanks for who send the link and for you help aswell !! it worked fine, yay!!

i have another question here, so i'll use this thread.... i need to get ender and nether shards, whats the trick? spent 3 hours in the dimension to get like 3 of each? or there's a trick? hype for thaumcraft endgame !!

Reactions: DeathOfTime

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for who send the link and for you help aswell !! it worked fine, yay!!

i have another question here, so i'll use this thread.... i need to get ender and nether shards, whats the trick? spent 3 hours in the dimension to get like 3 of each? or there's a trick? hype for thaumcraft endgame !!
Ender shards - Go to the End, kill endermen that are holding the shards
Nether shards - Go to the Nether, kill pigmen that are holding the shards

EDIT: They may not be HOLDING the shards, I know the pigmen hold some type of shards, but they may not be the ender/nether shards

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
Ender shards - Go to the End, kill endermen that are holding the shards
Nether shards - Go to the Nether, kill pigmen that are holding the shards

EDIT: They may not be HOLDING the shards, I know the pigmen hold some type of shards, but they may not be the ender/nether shards
thanks !!!