Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Unleashed| Whitelist Server| v1.1.4| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

<*///><

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Volaunis
What is your name? Allan
How old are you? 33
Location (State or City & Country)? Denmark
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Don't know about 'most familiar', but i've played extensively in Beta A, Direwolf20, Ultimate and Unleashed.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: These are two bases i made way back : http://imgur.com/5efXgeJ and http://imgur.com/JdHFnOr which, as you can see, i built over water, and this was a tunnel bore i made way way back : http://imgur.com/a/TIogu
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Primarily solo, but i help when i can.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since sometime in Alpha.
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the FTB launcher was released publicly.
What is your play style? Mostly automation/tech/magic stuff, but i do try and make what i build look nice as well.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
What is the time period that you typically play? 1PM to 3AM CET, on and off
Are there any other games that you play? Right now it's only really Terraria and GTA5O beyond MC.
How many hours a day do you play games? At least 8

Do you have hairy arms? My arms look like Robin Williams' :D
Side Note : I'm part of the squirrelgeddon :D

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Korsovan
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? California , USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? To be honest I am more familiar with the mods than the modpacks. Many of the offered modpacks consist of the same mods setup and lately I've been building and playing 1.6.4 modpacks aside from the servers. If I have to pinpoint the packs though I most familar with unleashed and hexxit.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: When I have the materials to work with ie; woodworker and several types of wood, lots of stone, granite, or marble. Then I build a grand as possible main base, and hide my machines as best as possible. I like organic structures overall but I do try for real world architecture.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both to be honest. Used to like staking my own claim and building with one or two people. Lately I've enjoyed building with others and making community builds. Was an admin/mod on Feed The Machine for a bit and made a lovely path that skirted the "water" and joined a bridge to spawn with the help of Fayini and some others.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, when circumstances allow
How long you been playing Minecraft? For about 3 yearss. Started on a Vanilla server, moved to Tekkit, and then moved to FTB
How long have you been playing FTB? about 1 year
What is your play style? Mining, building, and, assiting my fellows, playing with Fayini, and conquering the world
What is the time period that you typically play? Mainly the evenings US Central Time
Are there any other games that you play? Civilization 5 and Skyrim
How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on the day, but when I do a play for quite a bit.
Do you have hairy arms? They are a wee bit hairy

Ally Andrews

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? allylovestaylor
What is your name? Ally Andrews
How old are you? 19
Location (State or City & Country)? Southern California
Have you ever been banned? I have not :]
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: To be honest, I'm not too creative when it comes to building. I build simplistic-looking bases because that's all my uncreative mind can handle. :p
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? More community oriented, I like to share a base with my friend, BokuzenRyu, who I believe you have already met.
Do you have a microphone? I do not.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I would love to, but I assume that I'll need a microphone first.
How long you been playing Minecraft? About a year.
How long have you been playing FTB? About 6 months, I'd say.
What is your play style? Learning as much as I can, doing what I'm able to do.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes :]
What is the time period that you typically play? At night, after work, if I'm not too beat.
Are there any other games that you play? Some PlayStation games, but not many.
How many hours a day do you play games? Two or three.
Do you have hairy arms? I suppose, somewhat. :p Oh, and ah, water.

madbrainsurgeon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? madbrainsurgeon
What is your name? Davey
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? Tiny Village in Northumberland, United kingdom
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB ultimate, Unleashed, Little bit of Ampz modded server
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I build multifarms and Honey farms and occasionally break my brain making piping systems for forestry
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community Orientated usually have a team mate called Pattycakechamp and always talk in chat. Water
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure
How long you been playing Minecraft? 1-2years
How long have you been playing FTB? Half a year
What is your play style? Complicated piping systems are a joy to make until something blows up but i love it
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure
What is the time period that you typically play? All weekend until my eyes bleed and from 7pm'ish -10.30pm'ish on weekdays
Are there any other games that you play? CoD, Bf(not got latest yet of either), bit of witcher 2 and bioshock inf depends what i feel like mostly addicted to minecraft at mo
How many hours a day do you play games? 4-5 hours week days and as much as i can at weekends
Do you have hairy arms? yetis are jealous of my arm rugs

PattyCakeChamp

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? PattyCakeChamp
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 25
Location (State or City & Country)? North of Baltimore, Maryland
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I've played most of the packs on a server since January. We kinda just fell apart when others got bored of the game.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I tend to lean towards making aesthetic builds with machines worked in. Have made way to many to describe them all :p
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community-oriented
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing FTB? Been playing ftb base mods for a year+ now.
What is your play style? I'm a laid back player, kinda just putting along at my own pace. On the last server I played on we did a hardmode gtech map where we rushed fusion and had it done in two weeks, and Ill never do it again xD
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly, I will definitely be checking it out.
What is the time period that you typically play? Evenings EST
Are there any other games that you play? Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, Some LoL, Diablo 2 (when expansion is released)
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-5
Do you have hairy arms? My arm hair is a natural water barrier.

As a side note, I'm applying with madbrainsurgeon. We have known/played games together for a while, possibly 7-8 years now?

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Just a touch overwhelmed with apps guys be patient and I'll get to all of the apps in an hour or so.

vaid333

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for creating a mature server <3

What is your username? vaid333
What is your name? Daniel
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB unleashed (thaumcraft)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I can provide screens of my creations btu for now i got time to describe only, I built 3 magic schools, the first one was huge and had 30 students (and then i learned about flux, nodes and aura :S ), then I built a smaller one with an integrated shop but this one got griefed by a student (filled it with water, didnt get that at first!), so i created one in the clouds, moved nodes, and kept it more private, this one is awesome gold/quartz pillar designed. I used to have a villager city in a huge tree with houses all around
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I help other players, I sell or give golems and stuff I craft to other, I teach them how to use thaumcraft without ruining the area
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, but you will notice a sexy french accent
How long you been playing Minecraft? Years but mostly vanilla
How long have you been playing FTB? 2 months
What is your play style? I build functional, sexy and accesible places with public resources as long as people dont abuse (never happened on a non-mature server)
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes, why not
What is the time period that you typically play? when kids sleep 8-9 to hmmm, lets say way later
Are there any other games that you play? I try pretty much everything, no longer a fan of stressful games.
How many hours a day do you play games? Up to five on a weekdays, more on weekends. Or as my gf says... Too much :D
Do you have hairy arms? Lumberjack

edit: as the other guy said, take your time, i prefer to wait than to have an unpleasant community
edit: some grammatical corrections

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 74

Grumshh

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Grumshh
What is your name? Seb
How old are you? 27
Location (State or City & Country)? Quebec, Canada
Have you ever been banned? Nop
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I am an old style vanilla player :)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Dont have screenshot sadly , but my last 1 was a building surrounder by lava only because i hate water
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both, isnt that the whole point of playing online ?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure ,
How long you been playing Minecraft? Couple months
How long have you been playing FTB? Couple weeks
What is your play style? I just like building stuff , didnt explore the whole FTB stuff yet , but im ready to do it now :)
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure
What is the time period that you typically play? Usually after work , from 6pm to around 11-12pm
Are there any other games that you play? BF4, WOW
How many hours a day do you play games? 4-5
Do you have hairy arms? I look like a grizzly

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Kyuriu
What is your name? Joseph
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? MD, USA
Have you ever been banned? Nope.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Most of them in the Unleashed pack.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Some things I built before I was a moderator on a Vanilla server.
20120807172553.png

20120807172408.png

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I can be both really, depends on others.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Almost 2 years?
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost half a year.
What is your play style? I usually like to claim an area and just build there and never have to move, especially if the place has water.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure!
What is the time period that you typically play? Usually I can play in the afternoon and night.
Are there any other games that you play? League of Legends, Osu!
How many hours a day do you play games? Too many :>
Do you have hairy arms? No....

MxWood

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? MxWood
What is your name? Mike
How old are you? 34
Location (State or City & Country)? Boston, MA (United States)
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Mostly DW20, but i've played a bit of ultimate, unleashed, unhinged
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I don't really have pictures, probably a good idea though. I tend to build a "mages tower" sometimes I try building a castle, although thats a huge project, I have "blueprints" for castle ravenloft from dungeons and dragons that I plan and I gotta build a village near there too.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I tend to play alone, but I love working on projects like hubs and stuff
Do you have a microphone? Doesn't everyone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure its one of the many TS versions I seem to have installed
How long you been playing Minecraft? I thin its been about 3-4 years now, that sounds like a long time
How long have you been playing FTB? A good year and a half I think. started with one of the early DW20 lets play series
What is your play style? I spend way too much time exploring and collecting massive amounts of useless junk before I start building things that overwhelm me at times.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? I think i'd have to know more about it.
What is the time period that you typically play? 8pm-midnightish EST
Are there any other games that you play? Mostly LoL, civ 5, and basically any RPG I can find
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-4 depending on the day sometimes way more.
Do you have hairy arms? Not really... I mean theres some but not a lot...

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Tasttey, Madbrainsurgeon, Pattycakechamp, Vaid333, Grumshh, Kyuriu, allylovestaylor and MxWood approved.
Desires and astal2684 declined.

WHITELIST IS CLOSED GUYS. WE WILL RECEIVE MORE AT A LATER DATE. FEEL FREE TO STILL APPLY.

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? GySgtXerxes
What is your name? Jed
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? California
Have you ever been banned? Not to my knowledge
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I have dabbled in all of the FTB modpacks, however I am most knowledge able (or was when a last logged on about 4 months ago) with the Unleashed Pack
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Unfortunately my computers motherboard got fried and I lost all data on my hard drives. As such I have no pictures. My favorite thing to build are machines that assist with automation of crafting and production of materials, besides that I attempt, some what disastrously, to make cool buildings and structures to live in.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I prefer working with others who are a little bit more aesthetically talented then me so my buildings don't end up being large rectangle made of cobblestone.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Of course Multiplayer games without TS die like plants without WATER.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Upwards of 2 years going on 3 if memory serves
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the release of the FTB launcher
What is your play style? I follow the rules and try to play nice, save for the occasional prank or hilarious PVP kill (with permission). I am always willing to help a fellow member so long as I have the resources or experience to do so.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes, if, as I hope, the community is fun to be in and the people are fun to play with.
What is the time period that you typically play? Between 1700 - 2200 PST on weekdays and various times throughout the weekends.
Are there any other games that you play? Other than Minecraft I play a lot of Xbox 360, where my favorite games are Open World games such as GTAV and the Assassin's Creed Series and FPS games to include Halo and Bioshock.
How many hours a day do you play games? Upwards of 4-6 on the weekdays and 6-10 on weekends
Do you have hairy arms? I'm like Teen Wolf and Robin Williams' knuckles

ordenrahl

Jul 29, 2019

Application
What is your username? ordenrahl
What is your name? J.J.
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? Maui, Hawaii
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Direwolf20
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Just some sorting machines typically. Some basic houses
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Little of both. If there is room in a nearby town I'd be happy to hang out and work on a project.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, I also play bf4
How long you been playing Minecraft? a year or two
How long have you been playing FTB? 6 months or so?

What is your play style? Pretty Casual

What is the time period that you typically play? 1pm - 7pm HST
Are there any other games that you play? Bf4, other random titles
How many hours a day do you play games? 0 - 6 depending on the day, work flow etc.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, and feet.

Thanks!!​

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Chre903

What is your name?
CHRis E. ;)

How old are you?

Location (State or City & Country)?
Germany

Have you ever been banned?
No

Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
I Always played with mods and when Ultimate Beta A first came out i used it. Then i used of course Mindcrack, Ultimate and then Unleashed.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Would Squerrly Craft still be Online, i would post pictures of my Mansion that i was Building, or my Castle that was so full of Alvearys, i got 10 FPS there.
I just looked my Screenshot through and didnt found anything good :/ But here is a Album of Random stuff :p
http://imgur.com/a/KQcTA
(Two picture are actually in Vanilla xD)

Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?

Im gonna answer all 3 Question at once :p
I like to Chat with People and work with them Together, but i am not native English so it is very difficult for me to Talk in another Language. I think i never got in to TS on my last Server :O
Well i can try to change that. At least it would give me a bit more practice ;)
How long you been playing Minecraft?
Long, probably Beta 1.4 or so

How long have you been playing FTB?
Already answered this, since Ultimate Beta A
What is your play style?
Blocky and Squared Cobble Bunker. just kidding, i have no style that i always use, i always try new thing. I Like Gregtech, but i never go really High tech with 12 Fusion reactors or so, i am more a Builder.

Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
I have none of the other games that you play, but in Minecraft, sure :)

What is the time period that you typically play?
At GMT +2 around 13-17 Oclock. Yes i work at 17 Oclock, but only till the end of the Year, then i am out of the contract :D

Are there any other games that you play?
I play some GTA V on Xbox and sometimes League of Legends, but no other games that i play like MC. Some smaller games like Kerbal Space Program or FTL

How many hours a day do you play games?
Too many ;)

Do you have hairy arms?
Look at my Avatar, i am quite harry ;)
(Its not my Picture, i have a Bigger Beard)

Oh i missed to say that i am from Squerrly Craft like Kenny or Fay, but probably cause my lack of Teamspeack, i am not in ther BFF Club and heard of this Server just Yesterday :p