Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Unleashed| Whitelist Server| v1.1.4| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kenny608uk

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? kenny608uk
What is your name? James
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? United Kingdom (Northern England)
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Mindcrack, ultimate and Modified unleashed
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: http://i.imgur.com/MypBZeBh.jpg <-- Is one of the few examples I have. on my previous FTB server, I built a large house and compound based of designs of ancient chinese temples and houses for all my alvearies, boilers etc. however I have no images of this :(
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm solo player, but I don't mind interacting with communities and I often have friends who play on the same server with me.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Indeed
How long you been playing Minecraft? Almost two years, have run a vanilla server for half of that before retiring.
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost a year now, started on 1.4.7 Mindcrack, and quickly moved onto ultimate, then unleashed with gregtech.
What is your play style? I take things slowly, but I focus on Bees, I'm not one for mass automation, and I like to make the things I build *pretty* and unique as possible. I'm also quite fond of water*.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure
What is the time period that you typically play? err afternoon to late evening/early morning when I'm not at work, which is usually 3/4 days a week. on days when I'm working i come on in the late evenings.
Are there any other games that you play? I play a few console games and hopefully in a few months I'll be able to player battlefield and Assassin's creed on my PC. I am also a massive fan of Halo 4 on Xbox 360.
How many hours a day do you play games? generally between 6 -12 on my days off, broken up between other stuff
Do you have hairy arms? Like a big bears.

Side note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. So you may see an influx of`applications..

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? raggedreece
What is your name? Reece
How old are you? 15
Location (State or City & Country)? Britain
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB: ultimate, direwolf20, minecrack. Tekkit: classic, light. various custom modpacks
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: The best I have built is a fully functioning ae system on an old server i used to play on automating basic bees like cultivated, industrious etc, and creating some basic turtle programs to assist with mining
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? solo but like participating in community events
Do you have a microphone?I have but it is staticy and i prefer typing, i will have a proper mic closer to Christmas
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes definitely.
How long you been playing Minecraft? since beta 1.8.1
How long have you been playing FTB? since the 1.2.5 pyramid based challenge map (tekkit since the modpack for minecraft 1.0 was released)
What is your play style? i prefer gathering a lot of resources so that i can build a large amount of machines in a short time. (i prefer function over fanciness).
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? sure
What is the time period that you typically play? around 5 pm GMT to 11 or 12 pm on schooldays, and around 2 pm to 2 am on holidays.
Are there any other games that you play? Not really.
How many hours a day do you play games? between 3-9 hours
Do you have hairy arms? somewhat, harder to see due to hair colour.
Extra info: I do not particularly like building in biomes with alot of water, they are annoying to try and maneuver around.
Also I am joining as part of a group with 8-10 people, with kenny being the one who is mainly in charge.

Saffirastorm

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Saffirastorm
What is your name? Barbara
How old are you? 53 yrs. old
Location (State or City & Country)? Georgia, USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed, Ultimate and Mindcrack
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I built a replication of Neuschwannstein Castle in Germany, but no pics or videos. I like pretty builds with lots of trees and gardens
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? 5 or 6 years
How long have you been playing FTB? about a year
What is your play style? I take it slow, I like to learn, and I don't rush things
What is the time period that you typically play? from around 10 am EST until about 10 pm
Are there any other games that you play? sometimes WOW
How many hours a day do you play games? maybe 6 to 10 hours a day, depending
Do you have hairy arms? hmmmm, I don't think so I wash them off with water
Side note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. So you may see an influx of`applications..

Revaliz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Danius95
What is your name? Daniel
How old are you? I am 18 years old :)
Location (State or City & Country)? I am currently living in NY
Have you ever been banned? Nope, I have not
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I guess, mostly Unleashed/w Greg and Ultimate
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I was building a roman city on the last server before it went down. Also I made a medieval city before the restart of the server. Also was making a pvp map and an adventure map before my computer crashed an I needed to reset it... Sadly I got no pictures of it.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? More of a community based player. I love being social
Do you have a microphone? Yes I indeed have
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? For sure :)
How long you been playing Minecraft? Emm, I guess since 5 years?
How long have you been playing FTB? For a year soon
What is your play style? I guess designing for the most part :p Also machines is a big part of me. More like automating stuff.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes I am :)
What is the time period that you typically play? From around 12pm to 3am or so
Are there any other games that you play? WoW and Arma.

How many hours a day do you play games? Around 12 hours a day would be a fairly exact answer
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, and I like to water them too

Side note: I am part of a group of 13- 15 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. So you may see an influx of`applications... And Kenny is the one mainly in charge of the group

Work_work

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Work_work
What is your name? David
How old are you? 43
Location (State or City & Country)? Eugene, Oregon
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed+gregtech, Ultimate, Mindcrack, DW20, and Magic farm
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Servers down :( can't get pictures. I like to build in 48x48 base area. my most recent was a 7 tier pagoda, On an island, surrounded by water :p Cherry Blossom Forest biome of course :) I try to keep farms and machines, and alviaries below ground to not clutter things too much. My next project is a large chocolate cake, depending on the availability of mud for frosting :D
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I enjoy both kinds of projects, I am applying with a group of people :D
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Over a year
How long have you been playing FTB? 9 months
What is your play style? I tend to focus on whatever I need to complete the current project. In the past I focused on Technology, lately it has been bees n trees
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
What is the time period that you typically play? Mornings and evenings Pacific Time Zone I work at night, a lot on the weekends
Are there any other games that you play? Civilization series, modded, lately Rise from Erebus for Civ4, WoW I played from closed beta to Cataclysm
How many hours a day do you play games? 5+
Do you have hairy arms? The left one not so much, kinda singed it in a barbeque incident. . .

I am with a group of people looking for a new home from the currently offline Squirrelcraft server. Kenny, Danius, Fayini, Volaunis, Saffirastorm and others, A few will apply today :)

theHelion

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? theHelion
What is your name? Martin
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? Macedonia(Europe)
Have you ever been banned? This is my third server, technically. The second one was not very friendly for us, so we were forced to move out of it within a week. So no bans whatsoever.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? All the mods provided from the FTB team, except Ars Magica - I really wanted to start with that, but oh well, i can live with thaumcraft 3.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: My creativity is borders wit potato. That is why I either live underground and bother no one with my terrible square nether brick houses, or in this case, live with verry creative friends and let them do the outside, while i do the functional interior.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Definitely community. By the time you see my application there allredy are 5-6 friends of mine who already applied. We definitely are planing to merge into your community and help each other have fun.
Do you have a microphone? I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Actively
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years give or take.
How long have you been playing FTB? 2 years give or take :) (not certain actually, FTB was the only reason i bought minecraft)
What is your play style? I am classified as a mob spawner and machines builder.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? I might be if i know more about it. Maby we can talk in TS if i get whitellisted.
What is the time period that you typically play? usually 3-4 hours a day, more during weekends.
Are there any other games that you play? League of Legends
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-4 hours :)
Do you have hairy arms? Im afraid I do, but normal length hair, for a water drinking man my age.

Tasttey

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Tasttey
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 33
Location (State or City & Country)? West Virginia
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? DW20 and Unleashed (preferred mods include IC2, BC, Thermal Expansion, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, Forestry, Minefactory Reloaded)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Sadly it seems the images/videos of my time on Stonegate didn't survive its ending. However I was in the process of finishing a communal liquid storage system, (tanks filled with lava, oil, fuel, biofuel, creosote, even water) linked with open tesseracts that could be dialed into by anyone on the server.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Definitely a community player, I enjoying pooling resources and experience with others to complete awesome projects.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Most assuredly, sometimes too much, honestly if I get talkative just tell me to shut it.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Off and on since alpha, back when one had to use minecarts to pull/push parallel carts.
How long have you been playing FTB? About a year or so. Although I've played with Tekkit, Technic, and other custom mod packs as well.
What is your play style? I'm more of a tech player, I strive for automation, set ups with minimal involvement are my go-tos.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure, why not.
What is the time period that you typically play? Typically I'm a late night/early morning player, after 10pm EST.
Are there any other games that you play? Recently LoL and the occasional LFD/LFD2 game. I'm a former MMO junky but have for the most part put that behind me.
How many hours a day do you play games? 4-6
Do you have hairy arms? Forearms are somewhat hair, not so much on the biceps, now the chest/belly I'm like a teddy bear.

Ryan Tilgner

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? - wolfpack32
What is your name? - Ryan Tilgner
How old are you? - 16
Location (State or City & Country)? - USA, Virginia, Manassas
Have you ever been banned? - Yes, I do have a ban on my account. I lent my brother my account while I was on vacation and when I returned he had been banned on three separate servers. I was able to negotiate with two of the servers and had their bans removed. Since then I have been at full length to keep them off my account and my password out of their knowledge.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? - Gregtech mod packs, Tekkit packs, FTB packs, and others.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: - I tend to live in a small hut with extensive underground tunnels and machinery.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? - I am entirely community-orriented, I am always happy to give out needed resources and help.
Do you have a microphone? - Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? - Yes, though regularly wouldn't be daily for me unfortunately.
How long you been playing Minecraft? - A few years, I've lost count. I started in beta 1.5
How long have you been playing FTB? - About three years now.
What is your play style? - In packs that have Thaumcraft I tend to focus on the magical and arcane, most of the time it's with structures involving flowing lava or water.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? - Sure.
What is the time period that you typically play? - Throughout the day whenever I can.
Are there any other games that you play? - Not really, I play Terraria and Minecraft mostly.
How many hours a day do you play games? - Two to three on the weekdays and five to six on the weekends.
Do you have hairy arms? - No...

Side note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. So you may see an influx of`applications...

Nessnesn64

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? nessnesn64
What is your name? Bailey
How old are you? 15
Location (State or City & Country)? Pennsylvania, United States
Have you ever been banned? Yes, although it happened over a year ago while I was watching griefers on youtube, so I did it on one server and got banned. I haven't done anything of the sort ever since.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Tekkit, Mindcrack, Unleashed
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I like to mess with redstone very much. This is usually how I get around power issues in FTB if there isn't Minefactory Reloaded. http://imgur.com/Qk1LVvs This is a tree farm I was working on in single player for a previous server that didn't have MFR.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I usually tend to work by myself, though I like to go caving with my friends when I need materials.
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak 3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? A little over a year, I started playing right after the 1.2.5 update came out I think.
How long have you been playing FTB? For around 3-4 months now I think.
What is the time period that you typically play? I usually begin playing around 4pm EST and will play up as late as 9-11pm EST
Are there any other games that you play? I love Team Fortress 2, according to Steam, I have 611 hours of gameplay on it. Other then that, I like to play small indie games and sometimes will play Counter Strike: Source, Rusty Hearts, and GTA:San Andreas/GTA 4.
How many hours a day do you play games? Probably around 7-9 hours on weekends and 5-6 hours on weekdays.
Do you have hairy arms? I think so, it looks pretty cool under water.

Nold

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Nold250
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 28
Location (State or City & Country)? Kansas USA, or whever my wife tells me i am
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Mindcrack, ultimate and Modified unleashed
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Im just decent at making tunnels nothing really noteworthy build wise though
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm solo player, but I don't mind working with or interacting with communities and I have made friends who play on the same server with me.
Do you have a microphone? Yes Just have to find it. Cats and wife makes things disappear on me
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? I got it around oct of 2010 whe n iwas in Iraq. that place made me miss water and green things.
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost a year now, started on 1.4.7 Mindcrack, and quickly moved onto ultimate, then unleashed with gregtech.
What is your play style? I take things slowly, I'm not one for mass automation, and I like to make my holes in the ground like a mole or ant nest. Im not to good with pretty so i stay underground.
What is the time period that you typically play? err afternoon to late evening/early morning when I'm not at work or school, which is usually Thursdays to Monday for work and now Wednesday for school, on days when I'm working i come on in the late evenings.
Are there any other games that you play? I play a few console games though most of what i play is minecraft anymore with a smattering of other games.
How many hours a day do you play games? generally between 6 -12 on my days off, broken up between other stuff
Do you have hairy arms? Like a big bears. my arms are like a balding bears

Side note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. WATERPARKS!!!!!!

Desires

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Desires
What is your name? Miya (Nickname)
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? NJ, USA
Have you ever been banned? I have, arguing with owner about lag.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Really, no idea! I'm rather new at it.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: N/A
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Can be both, sometimes I like being a loner.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Three years easy? I'm bad with time.
How long have you been playing FTB? Two weeks.
What is your play style? Realistic building, I hate butchering landscape and like to repair it.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Don't even know what that is, so depends.
What is the time period that you typically play? Whenever. Mostly nights?
Are there any other games that you play? FFXIV, (Rune Factory, Pokemon X, Harvest Moon) DS games. That's all majorly now.
How many hours a day do you play games? A lot.. And I mean like..6 hours a day a lot.
Do you have hairy arms? :C ....Yes, but I shave, with water!

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Astal2684
What is your name? Aaron
How old are you? 29
Location (State or City & Country)? Bahamas
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Direwolf 20, mindcrack
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: pagodas, Modern Houses, Bridges, Shared workshop
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since vanila 1.0
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the beginning off and on
What is your play style? Casual. I tend to help others if able to
What is the time period that you typically play? After work when I'm free and Saturdays
Are there any other games that you play? Yes
How many hours a day do you play games? 1-4hours i would guess
Do you have hairy arms? Yes...

Nezeramon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Nezeramon
What is your name? Mike
How old are you? I am 23 years old.
Location (State or City & Country)? Mississipppi, USA
Have you ever been banned? Not that I can recall.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Hexxit and Unleashed with GregTech
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: My homes ar usually small things near the water in SSP, but I end up helping build sprawling underground complexes in SMP and Creative.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? On a server I tend to be part of a group.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, and I have 2 backups as well.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Definitely. I have a vision problem that makes it difficult to read, and TS makes things a LOT easier on me.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since the early days of Infdev (when infinite maps were being tested.)
How long have you been playing FTB? Ever since I got my new laptop in Mid=June.
What is your play style? I tend to explore a bit, and I prefer to help others with projects rather than think of my own.
What is the time period that you typically play? Most of my playtime happens from 1pm to 1amm US Central time.
Are there any other games that you play? Several, they just tend to be Single=player games. Should I make a list?
How many hours a day do you play games? On a good day, from 5-8 hours. Depends on how I fell that day.
Do you have hairy arms? I don't see what, er, that has to do with anything, but not really.

Side note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on.

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? N1njaM1dget
What is your name? Danny
How old are you? 36
Location (State or City & Country)? Nottingham Uk
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? a have played on a few of them
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: did try building a steam turbine matter fab set up with constent water surply
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? a bit of both
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? of course
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years ish
How long have you been playing FTB? 2 years ish palyed vinilla for about week then watched a yogcast video
What is your play style? not really sure to be honest
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? yes
What is the time period that you typically play? day and night most days
Are there any other games that you play? a few list could be quite long
How many hours a day do you play games? 10+
Do you have hairy arms? a little but im not at monkey
levelSide note: I am part of a group of 8- 10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on.

WhiteFireDaemon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? WhiteFireDaemon
What is your name? Nick
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? USA - North Carolina
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Gregtech is my best, but also very familiar with TE, IC2, and AE
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
myhouse.png

This is a basic house I usually go for to start with, but I'm hoping to design a nice castle to live in eventually. I just need to drag out more of my artistic side

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Not sure how to answer this one... I lived with someone else once and did fine but found that I didn't do much artistic work and just focused on advancing machines and power production. So these days, I tend to build on my own so that I can work on my own building designs. I do however desire to be part of a community that actually interacts and plays together rather than just people on the same server that never visit each other. I want to eventually have built an area that I can show off to people that come to visit me.
Do you have a microphone? Yeah, nice headset that I got with Rosetta Stone, at least I got something out of that purchase...because I sure didn't learn Japanese yet. (I should really work on that, maybe after I hand you this bucket of "water"?)
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? It's one of the things I'll appreciate. It's quite nice to be able to talk with others as I play.
How long you been playing Minecraft? I played for about a year maybe? Not sure how long I played before I started on FTB to be honest...I was around before the official release though IIRC
How long have you been playing FTB? Quite some time, again, not sure exactly. I'm very bad with dates and stuff. Maybe a year or more, but honestly don't have a clue
What is your play style? I like to build and mine, but I have this quirk of not wanting to ever waste anything. So I pretty much never waste anything. I don't like the fighting aspect much, not the PvE or PvP, so I tend to take measures to fight as little as possible.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly, but I'd have to get to know them more and find out if they're the kind of people I could get along with. I also play Torchlight 2 but only with a couple of friends about once a week. I have Terraria but don't really care for it. I don't play any of the others on your list of games.
What is the time period that you typically play?Anywhere from the afternoon to very late night usually
Are there any other games that you play? Ialso play Left 4 Dead 2 (way too much, I love shooting zombies XD), Final Fantasy XI, Torchlight 2, and I have several dozen other games that I hardly ever play anymore including entries from various Final Fantasy, God of War, Pikman, Burnout, Heavenly Sword, etc, etc...
How many hours a day do you play games? Enough that the people in my life complain about it, several hours a day
Do you have hairy arms? Is this question really necessary? Yes I do, but seems like a bit more than I need to be answering on this application...

And as Kenny said...Side note: I am part of a group of 8-10 players from a server that recently shut down, we are a close group of friends and have decided to band together to find a new home for us to play on. So you may see an influx of`applications...

abouttabs

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? abouttabs
What is your name? Lukas
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? Prague, Czech Republic
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Mindcrack (few months on private like 4 person server), ultimate and Modified unleashed (on server that unfortunately closed down..)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Sorry I don't really have impressive builds as I am more tech and I rather make it work than make it pretty :-D (though people offered me help for the future :-D) I am also wanting to build my fleet of ships on large body of water already (want to do that for a long time :-D)
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm community oriented as I love to play with others and help anyone that needs and I am able to..
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes I think that without TS the game loses more than half of its fun..
How long you been playing Minecraft? On and off for like 3 years.. Started with vanilla, got bored and got to tekkit and then to FTB
How long have you been playing FTB? Year and halfish, started on Mindcrack, and moved onto ultimate (bigger server, nice comunity), then unleashed with gregtech.
What is your play style? I play along as it gets to me I love to try new things so I alter my play style a lot.. (though I am tech mostly so I tend to rush greg as much as possible :-D)
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yea I would love to play other games in comunity as well..
What is the time period that you typically play? Depends on school and stuff, but I try :-D when I have no stuff to be done (and sometimes even if I need to :D) I can play all day :-D, usually afternoon and night..
Are there any other games that you play? Just got Battlefield 4 so I am really looking forward to that..
How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on day, but usually more than 2 hours, can climb to a lot.. :-D
Do you have hairy arms? yea suuuure :-D