Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Unleashed| Whitelist Server| v1.1.4| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE APPLY AT THIS LINK!
Our v1.6.4 custom pack is out! Visit us on TS3

We have changed our modded server so we have moved our application!

7/9/14 Edit: http://righttorebel.net/forums/showthread.php?6911-Minecraft-Application-for-Whitelisting
I will no longer be watching this thread.
Double_Line_copy2_zpsac8a687d.jpg

Our new custom pack is out! Visit us on TS3 74.208.103.208
Right to Rebel is an adult community 18+, has been around for over 10 years and it is a stable place to build a home with a quaint garden or diabolical house of doom for yourself. We are a newer server (6 months).We currently have Biomes O' Plenty, Hats, HatStand, Power Converters, Reliquary and Vending enabled. Mystcraft worlds are not available due to it being a resource hog and we have disabled ChickenChunks. Up to 4 admin anchors may be requested from an admin to load your base. We are looking for active players, not occasional players. This application is to be white-listed onto our FTB server, we have a multi-game community where we also host BF3, BF4, and many people from the clan play other games together like Arma, Civilization V, Torchlight 2 and Terraria... List goes on. If you are approved, at a later date, you may also wish to become an rTr member. Teamspeak3 usage is STRONGLY encouraged this is how the majority of us communicate. We have had spleef, bee spleef competitions, 15 Minute Quick Build Challenges and prizes are given to the winner(s)! Interaction with each other is what makes this place special. We are proud of ourselves in creating a group of adult gamers that enjoy playing with each other across many different games. Please make sure you read all the rules before you submit your application and have a phenomenal day! If you have any questions feel free to contact Panthron or myself. Be aware that this is an online community and we do have issues from time to time with glitches and other small things. IP will be provided upon white-list approval.

Rules
1. Respect each other. We all come from a different places and different walks of life.
2. No sexist, racist or hateful speech.
3. Absolutely no hacking, cheating, glitching, exploiting, griefing or duplicating.
4. Thaumcraft in the “Overworld” may be used however use it carefully please.
5. Consensual PVP only. If you attack someone without an agreement just to steal their items it will be considered griefing.
6. Please avoid whining or begging for items. Constant requests for items is buggery and will not be tolerated.
7. Use common sense. If you don’t know, ask!
8. Please restrict turtle and quarry usage to one per person or per group in the mining world.
9. Avoid creating visual diarrhea. Examples of visual diarrhea are as follows but are not limited to: floating trees, messed up water flow, creeper holes and 1x1 towers of cobble/sand/dirt/gravel. (Make sure you post the word "water" in your application.)
10. If you create a structure and abandon it, please take the structure down. If it is severally problematic, contact an admin so they may regenerate the map.
11. Don’t steal Howie’s stuff.
12. No arguing with members or Admins. If you have a problem, keep the issue discreet. Creating a public display of discourse makes for an uncomfortable situation to those not involved in the argument.

13. No advertising other servers or sniping players.
A full list of rules is supplied at the spawn house. They are mostly common sense kinds of stuff.
Application
What is your username?
What is your name?
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
Why do you wish to join our server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?
At what times do you typically play?
Are you willing to donate?
Are there any other games that you play?
How many hours a day do you play games?
Do you have hairy arms?
Are you willing to get involved in community events?
Please tell us something about yourself:
Do you agree to the rules?

Specs
VPS:
Three full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
7168MB of RAM
300 GB of RAID-protected storage
10GB SSD (Solely for running FTB)
Windows Server 2012

Last edited:

Quillvore

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Quillvore
What is your name? I'm called "Quill" usually
How old are you? 30
Location (State or City & Country)? Chicago
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I've used Ultimate, Unleashed and Direwolf20
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: This is old but its a little town I made http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1827181-tora-faction-recruiting/
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I work alone or with a small group usually, but I like to have people to talk to while I work.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? A few years on and off (off because it's hard to find a friendly server)
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost a year
What is your play style? I like to build attractive, self-sustaining towns, study Thaumcraft in my Thaumatorium.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
What is the time period that you typically play? 5:30-11 Central Time (from dinner to bedtime)
Are there any other games that you play? Sims. But that gets lonely.
How many hours a day do you play games? Up to five on a weekdays, more on weekends.
Do you have hairy arms? No

I have a few questions:
What version of Minecraft and which mod pack is this server using?
Do you have a website?
And water the IPs for the server and the Teamspeak?

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Quillvore:
we are running a Gregtech version of Unleashed MC version 1.5.2
http://righttorebel.net right there for the website and,
TS and Server IP will be provided upon being added to the white-list

whitelist answer sooon

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I got a question about the server. What is the portential of those admin anchors and how big of an area can u load with 4 of them? Also water with this hairy arms question ?

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
36 chunks sir, Quill Im going to whitelist you, gimme a minute to get the whole thing prepped.

Bryant

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Looking to be re-white listed. I miss you all, can I come back now?

What is your username? bryant1964
What is your name? Bryant Sawyer Bennett
How old are you? 49
Location (State or City & Country)? Tampa, FL
Have you ever been banned? No. But I'm willing to learn.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Minecraft mod packs. :)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I don't have any. Weird.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both. I've been in a solo mode lately.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Couple of years
How long have you been playing FTB? A year maybe. You might know better than me.
What is your play style? Experimentation and exploration with occasional intoxication.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? If they have cookies & water at the meetings.
What is the time period that you typically play? 9 to Midnight EST on Monday and Thursday and every other weekend night and some weekend days. 7 to 8:30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. Sundown to 1am on most ethnic holidays and noon to 1pm on bank holidays.
Are there any other games that you play? Trials Evolution, Kerbal Space Program, Call of Duty Zombies, Little Big Planet, Beyond Two Souls.
How many hours a day do you play games? Not as much as you do, but more than a grown man should.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, but I would still consider them one of my more attractive features.

BokuzenRyu

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? BokuzenRyu
What is your name? John
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? PA, USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed, Direwolf, Ultimate, Mindcrack
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Here's my pet penguin, Samuel, and part of Calvin the bunny. That's all I got. I don't screenshot things much beyond accidentally flailing at the keyboard while I'm trying not to drown under water.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community-oriented
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since the beginning of Beta
How long have you been playing FTB? Over a year now
What is your play style? Build amazing buildings, but also completely ridiculous contraptions
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Sure?
What is the time period that you typically play? Afternoon EST
Are there any other games that you play? TF2, L4D2, and anything else on Steam that I can't think of right now.
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-6
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, I'm also super self conscious about it now. Thanks.

Edit: I also come with baggage! My friend will certainly want to join as well.

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? APproject
What is your name? Ben
How old are you? A fresh 18
Location (State or City & Country)? Kansas
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed, Mindcrack and Beta. I never really played Ultimate.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: http://imgur.com/a/U33IX
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Very community-oriented. I do like to get things done though. That is, I'd rather not hang around a chat all day.
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I'm familiar with the program. I'd use it once settled into a server.
How long you been playing Minecraft? On the F2P weekend during alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the Beta pack
What is your play style? I love efficiency. I will often times seclude myself and work diligently.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? If you are a cool bunch of guys and gals then I don't see why not.
What is the time period that you typically play? Early afternoon
Are there any other games that you play? Many RPG's, but I do play Battlefield 3 as a multiplayer game.
How many hours a day do you play games? From three to four
Do you have hairy arms? Depends. Sometimes I have to water them.

Mrtman123

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Mrtman123
What is your name? Thomas
How old are you? 18, 19 in February
Location (State or City & Country)? Indiana
Have you ever been banned? NO
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? IC2 and Buildcraft
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: N/A, not a amazing builder
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community-oriented unless i'm working on something
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Of Course
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
How long have you been playing FTB? Since Direwolf20 pack was 5.1.0
What is your play style? Like getting things done
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly
What is the time period that you typically play? Anywhere between 9:30 a.m- 11 p.m., college and work will complicate my times of play
Are there any other games that you play? BF3 and many RPGs
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-5 hours, but it varys day to day
Do you have hairy arms? Of Course and proud of it!

mroche69

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? mroche69
What is your name? Mike
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? Vancouver, BC, Canada
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate, Unleashed (specifically dartcraft)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I like to build elaborate castles
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Will be first time on a server, solo is lonely and boring now.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Depends mainly on how i feel within the community
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2009
How long have you been playing FTB? about a year
What is your play style? slow, methodical, thoughtful
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? not sure what that is
What is the time period that you typically play? weekends all day, weekdays after 5
Are there any other games that you play? League of legends, CS:GO
How many hours a day do you play games?6
Do you have hairy arms? nope, hairless mole rat white guy here

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Bryant, Bokuzenryu -- approved
daeliee, APproject, -- declined

mroche69 and mrtman123 looking at your apps today answers soon

AlbertLooper

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
AlbertLooper

What is your name?
Shocker: Albert Looper

How old are you?

The Netherlands

Have you ever been banned?
Nope

Last time I played was the Ultimate pack half a year ago or so. Did most mods in that pack. Looking forward to learn the new things that came out since.

A year ago I made 'Project Horizon' in Technic: Youtube video

I haven't made other video's since, most 'recent' pictures are:
- Me dabbling with bee's
- My power room

Depending on the game. For minecraft I enjoy sharing and building together, so community oriented.

Yes.

Yes. I wouldn't want to join a server without teamspeak or other equivalent communication program.

How long you been playing Minecraft?
Since beta, but I'm not a big fan of vanilla minecraft. The mods is what truly makes this game the best imo.

How long have you been playing FTB?
Since the beginning.

What is your play style?
In general I focus most on making buildings, the aesthetic and functional architecture part of it. The video probably shows best how I design, especially with microblocks.
I also enjoy optimizing technological systems to the point where it can become a little obsessive. There's beauty in perfection.

Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
Water

What is the time period that you typically play?
Somewhere between 10 AM and 1 AM. Rough guess.

- Skyrim, with 80+ mods.
- Possibly looking to do a co-op playthrough with Terraria as well since the latest 1.2 patch came out. (PM if interested)

4-6

Do you have hairy arms?
Let's just say that there are other parts of my body that have more.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly I'd like to mention that I completely understand that this server is 18+, but if an exception was to be made for a mature member I would very much appreciate it.

What is your username? vend_tta

What is your name? Matt

How old are you? 15 (16 soon.)

Location (State or City & Country)? I live in South London, United Kingdom.

Have you ever been banned? No.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I am most familiar with FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed.

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: My largest build was a huge castle in a single player world. Unfortunately the world was lost when changing an OS on my PC, the save corrupted on the partition of my hard drive. No idea how, I was rather disappointed.

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? This really fluctuates, I enjoy playing by myself sometimes but mostly I am a community person.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure. I've got a lot of exams on at the moment, I'll try my best to visit once in a while.

How long you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing for around 2/3 years.

How long have you been playing FTB? Around 6 months now.

What is your play style? I'd have to say that I was more a technician than a scientist, I enjoy most of the technical mods such as gregtech and industrial craft.

Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? I guess it would be cool to play with some new people, it could be a laugh. :)

What is the time period that you typically play? This varies too, I play after 3pm on weekdays and this can be from 2-6 hours. On weekends it can be for long periods at a time, or for short multiple periods.

Are there any other games that you play? I play Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, MW2 and SA:MP on PC, then GTA V on xbox.

How many hours a day do you play games? Can be from 1-4 hours a day depending on how I'm feeling. I do a lot of work related stuff on my PC aswell so I'm practically switching between.

Do you have hairy arms? Uh.. no. :-(

I am a lot more mature than others of my age group and I feel I could be a good addition to your group. A bit of young blood can liven the place up a little sometimes ;-).
Thanks.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
AlbertLooper approved. mroche69, mrtman123, Vend_tta declined.[DOUBLEPOST=1383510634][/DOUBLEPOST]TankoHidiki declined.

japanda4me

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? japanda4me
What is your name?
jonathan stewart
How old are you?
pheonix AZ
Have you ever been banned?
never ever
thaumcraft, mystcraft, rp2,ic2 AE ,... most of them
very community oriented, whats the point of server play anyways
yesh
yesh
How long you been playing Minecraft?
2 years
How long have you been playing FTB?
1 year
What is your play style?
nice a neat, massive impressive building, artistic
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
not atm
What is the time period that you typically play?
6-10pm
heroes of newert, or LOL
alot
Do you have hairy arms?
yesh