Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Hard Ultimate| Whitelist Server| v1.1.2| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OneNessQuick

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? LiquidSwift
What is your name? OneNessQuick
How old are you? 25
Location (State or City & Country)? CA
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: see dedaf's post we built it together
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community-Oriented
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? months
How long have you been playing FTB? a few months
What is the time period that you typically play? at night pst 7 to 11 PM ish
Are there any other games that you play? League of Legends, Super Meatboy, and CS:GO
How many hours a day do you play games? 5 ish
Do you have hairy arms? alittle lols?
Friend of Meta and Dedaf

lilhellrayzr

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? lilhellrayzr
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 19 years
Location (State or City & Country)? Stamford, England
Have you ever been banned? Nu uh, never.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Most of the old Tekkit Classic - Buildcraft & RedPower in particular, Thaumcraft and Forestry too.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I'm afraid I don't have any images but I can assure you that in game I do make sure my buildings are aesthetically pleasing.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I am happy with both. Love figuring out builds but also like chatting and helping other fellow people with theirs if needed.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure am.
How long you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the Yogscast started playing it
What is the time period that you typically play? Between 5pm and 12pm BST
Are there any other games that you play? Hell Yes! BF3, Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed, Ghost Recon FS, Fifa 13, these are on the Xbox 360 though.
How many hours a day do you play games? 2-3
Do you have hairy arms? I have lava arms.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?xantan0
What is your name?Trey
How old are you?20
Location (State or City & Country)?Alabama USA
Have you ever been banned?never
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?Ultimate pack. Mindcrack. I love any of the modpacks.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I enjoy building Efficient Automation machines. I enjoy using Applied Energistics to send items back and forth and crafting using the molecular assemblers. Also I tend to use LAVA to power my bases :)
zJK2yos.jpg
T8xZcWk.png

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I tend to be somewhat of a solo player, but I enjoy participating in a community once I get to know them.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years.
How long have you been playing FTB? about 1 year
What is the time period that you typically play? Depends. Im a student with morning and night classes and work. I play whenever theres an opportunity.
Are there any other games that you play? Not much, i play RIFT (which is an mmo) occaisionally but that's about it.
How many hours a day do you play games? Like i said it depends on my day-to-day schedule..
Do you have hairy arms? Kinda, my arms never grew much hair. :( (NOTE: i used to admin a server, but the server never took off of the ground. i have since abandoned that project.)

Halkie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Halkie
What is your name? Carolina, nickname -> Carrow
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? Sweden
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Abit of ftb and tiny bit of tekkit
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: https://www.facebook.com/Carrows/media_set?set=a.10152047921141038.1073741830.609126037&type=3
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Totally depends on my mood. But it's more fun to play with others :)
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Absolutely
How long you been playing Minecraft? Early 2011, maybe??
How long have you been playing FTB? Not too long, but I learn quick!
What is the time period that you typically play? GMT+4 during weekdays. Weekends it's whenever
Are there any other games that you play? bf3, the sims 3, simcity, skyrim, tera.. And a lot more :)
How many hours a day do you play games? On a schoolday I'll play games for 4-6h. Otherwise I try play 24/7, except for sleep/food/bathroom
Do you have hairy arms? No? :D

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
I see you're not taking any more, but your bio was so appealing I thought I'd try to get in line :D

What is your username? PaperKrane
What is your name? Jesse Wayne. My parents named me after Jesse James and John Wayne, though I'm not sure I share their opinion.
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? Fort Worth, Texas
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I'm very familiar with Forestry, IC2, and bees in particular. I'm looking to ultimate for some gregtech/factorization/thaumcraft/RP stuff. On an unrelated note, I also really enjoy Terra Firma. The prospecting in that game is just so much fun and it has a lot of very nice quirks like charcoal piles and forging.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
I wish I had taken pictures of my old builds. My most proud accomplishment was a system where a user could request a species of bee and a new princess+queen would be bred and output to them. I really enjoy machine systems and I'm looking to start working with Applied Energistics and ComputerCraft. On the old server I started with my buddies we had a whole village of projects, things like jetpack gas stations or restaurants. The best builds in my opinion are ones that will get seen often and don't clash with the themes of the server. In my personal base designs I like to pick a theme and really work on the details. My favorite was a model farm corporation I had made, it had public areas, and I created a little mock bee-keeping convention with NPC villagers staying in a little hotel with banners and such.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
I am absolutely a community oriented player, but my most of my experience is playing solo. My main struggle has been finding a nice community! My first MP experiences were servers I started with my RL friends, but they always move on so quickly and leave me with a ghost town. We tried that several times with different mod packs. After that I was playing on a server with some really great players, VoiceToTheVoid, but it closed down just as I was getting started. Lately I've been playing on a wonderful DW20 server, TheBlueTurtle, but for over a month activity has dropped to a single player and I'm feeling quite lonely! The main reason I chose that server is players were required to settle close to spawn, and it fostered a really warm and friendly server.
Do you have a microphone?
Several!
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
I am not only willing but eager! This is one of the big selling points for me, I really enjoy having voice comms and it's something I find missing in minecraft. I leave my computer logged into a mumble server most of the day, so I can chat even when I'm not gaming.
How long you been playing Minecraft?
I've been playing minecraft off and on from it's very early stages.
How long have you been playing FTB?
Just on the two servers I mentioned earlier. Maybe a couple months combined.
What is the time period that you typically play?
Currently I'm working nights US central, so most of my time is after midnight and morning, but that should be changing soon and I'll switch to normal hours.
Are there any other games that you play?
I've been a gamer from the time my stepdad brought home a windows 95 PC. I like to at least try out most of the new releases, but most of my time is with League of Legends. I'm a fan of all the classics and I have a pretty varied collection. My steam page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/OooYeah/ and my LoL tag is "MisterAngry" on NA server
How many hours a day do you play games?
Oh man, I might have an existential crisis if I ever stop to count. Let's just say pretty much every chance I get! Most days 4 hours minimum, I guess I'm pretty hardcore >.<
Do you have hairy arms?I would say my arms are averagely hairy. There is a decent amount but it is fair and somewhat soft. If my arms are too hairy I will singe it off with lava.

P.S. I'd like to say that just reading the introduction and some of the applications here, it's clear you're focusing on community and interaction. I love minecraft and have always felt it's much stronger in a group setting. But, finding a sociable community is very hard, given how transient players are and reserved gamer culture is in general. I hope you'll have room for a lost soul in the future and I'm willing to answer any questions you have!

KnitWit

Jul 29, 2019
I realise you have closed recruitment but thought i'd post in case a spot opens up!

What is your username? KnitWit
What is your name? Emily
How old are you? 29
Location (State or City & Country)? Newcastle, UK
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB direwolf 20 and ultimate and dabbled a bit with magic farm
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Generally I have an obsession with building medieval style castles, I have no videos or pictures sadly :(
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Played enough solo! Looking to be more involved in a community or community based projects!
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? If needed yes but can be restricted if my daughter is in bed though id still be able to listen :)
How long you been playing Minecraft? Well I remeber playing it before SMP was released. Couldnt tell you how long ago that was though seems like years!
How long have you been playing FTB? I played tekkit initially but moved to FTB at the beginning of this year.
What is the time period that you typically play? I can sometimes grab an hour or two midday when my daughter naps and then sometimes a couple in the evening also.
Are there any other games that you play? Loads! probably too many! Lately ive spent alot of time playing Dont starve, Neverwinter, Rogue Legacy.
How many hours a day do you play games? This can vary massively! If the tiny human co-operates I can squeeze in 4-5 hours.
Do you have hairy arms? Luckily I have not been cursed with this affliction!

Lava!

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?Kicker05

What is your name?Alexander

How old are you? 19

Location (State or City & Country)? I live in ontairio, canada.

Have you ever been banned? No, I'm dedecated to ceaping a clean slate.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I'm familiar with minecrack, but ultimate isent to far off.

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Ive build a turtle powed furtree power station. I was going to build a base off of it, but the comunity went offline before I got the chance.

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I love comunitys, I will probably get involved alot.

Do you have a microphone? I have one built into my pc, but I prever not to use it.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sorry no.

How long you been playing Minecraft? Ever since alpha!

How long have you been playing FTB? About a year.

What is the time period that you typically play? 3:00 - 8:00 est

Are there any other games that you play? I play gmod and sometimes tf2.

How many hours a day do you play games? I achieve about 5-6 hours/day.

Do you have hairy arms? No, all my hair got burned off when I fell into the LAVA.

Legend_Of_Nor

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? jonim123
What is your name? Jonathan
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? New York
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed, but I'm exited to test out new ones
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I haven't really kept track of any of my builds
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm a very social player
Do you have a microphone? Yes I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? For shure
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? 2 years now
What is the time period that you typically play? From 12 pm to 3 am
Are there any other games that you play? Vanilla Minecraft and I used to play League of legends
How many hours a day do you play games? Whenever I'm awake
Do you have hairy arms? I shave...

Last edited:

Vissychan

Jul 29, 2019
Posting despite knowing you have 0 open slots, in the hope one may become available. Wall of text incoming, I tend to drone on...

What is your username? Vissychan
What is your name? Andi
How old are you? 33
Location (State or City & Country)? UK, Manchester, North England.
Have you ever been banned? Nope! Well, I was once banned for three minutes for saying a mod on an old server smelled of old dog, but I think he was joking
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Lava. Nah, IC2, mainly the odder, unexplored parts. Like, I really really enjoy IC2 farming! Crops, ferru, stickreed etc, it looks pretty, works well, and after the initial time investment is basically free stuff and lots of it! its also unusual, I get bored of seeing servers with 20 people, and ten of them are working on fusion and another ten on infinite lava...gets dull. I like to bring something different to the table.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: The last thing I build was a 90% automated IC2 farm. I decided at the outset I was gonna play "organically", meaning no fossil fuels, only sustainable energy, no nuclear power, no harming animals, proper hippy mode. I built a farm which provided me with all the rubber, iron, gold, redstone etc I'd ever need, but it took months as I was initially powering my machines through burnign reed! The sense of accomplishment was amazing once done though
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both. Initial stages of IC2 farming require solo play as a person loading chunks, intentionally or not, before crops are setup, can be catastrophic...after that, social all the way
Do you have a microphone? Yup
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? When my son is awake, not while he is asleep as I aint waking the little fella with how long it takes him to get to sleep!
How long you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
How long have you been playing FTB? FTB ultimate, about 6 months. Unleashed I tried for a week or so, really wasnt my cup of tea
What is the time period that you typically play? 10pm onwards, while my son is asleep, til I fall asleep! And during the day if/when I get free time.
Are there any other games that you play? team Fortress 2, I'm a clanned UCG medic (well was, team has stopped playing for now til we swap to highlander EL)
How many hours a day do you play games? Maybe 4-5, although tuesday/sunday a LOT more!
Do you have hairy arms? Define hairy? They have hair, but not as much as my head...

chronoc86

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Chronoc86
What is your name? Chris
How old are you? 32
Location (State or City & Country)? Indiana USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: i dont have any pictures new comp. but i like to tinker with contraptions such as farms of the like.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? the bigger the community the better.
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
How long you been playing Minecraft? since beta
How long have you been playing FTB? about a year
What is the time period that you typically play? evenings
Are there any other games that you play? wow, LOL, dota2. im apart of a gaming comunity so what ever comes out on steam. but they have stop doing FTB due to lack of people wanting it
How many hours a day do you play games? when i dont work or sleep i game
Do you have hairy arms? yes

Last edited:

DrOffensiveName

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Nazilord (I wish i was able to change it)
What is your name? Chase
How old are you? 21
Location (State or City & Country)? Wisconsin, USA
Have you ever been banned? Yes but only because of my name and little kids not agreeing with it.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Most I try any new packs put out on FTB
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I'm not that creative I do try though.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? When it comes to Minecraft I usually solo play because not many people to play with.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I am part of another gaming group that play many games so I can try.
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years roughly
How long have you been playing FTB? Since I started minecraft I watch a streamer play it and have been hooked since.
What is the time period that you typically play? I play games almost every day. I have spastic sleep times due to insomnia
Are there any other games that you play? Dota 2, Counter Strike GO, Path of Exile, and Unturned mainly.
How many hours a day do you play games? On average probably greater than 8 hours a day.
Do you have hairy arms? Not really???