Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Hard Ultimate| Whitelist Server| v1.1.2| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vtechdew

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? vtechdew
What is your name? Tom
How old are you? 28
Location (State or City & Country)? Wisconsin, US
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Direwolf20 and ultimate, been dabbling into magic farm lately to spice things up
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Sorting systems using only buildcraft, self sustaining lava power plants. Didnt think to take any screen shots, was on a private server when FTB first came out.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Definitely a community-oriented player, been playing SSP for a while now and looking to play with others.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? On and off for a year and half
How long have you been playing FTB? Since it was released
What is the time period that you typically play? afternoon to late night
Are there any other games that you play? A lot of FPS games (cs, bf3, l4d2, etc) and borderlands2
How many hours a day do you play games? Currently been putting in 8+ hours of gaming a day
Do you have hairy arms? Of course, most guys do.

Osidon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Osidon
What is your name? Antz
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? Scotland Glasgow
Have you ever been banned? Nopers
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Redpower and da Beez!
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: http://i.imgur.com/uZNtV.jpg
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I love being involved in community builds, seeing everyone elses work and being inspired by new builds!!
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since release
How long have you been playing FTB? couple of months
What is the time period that you typically play? few hours a day, 3pm 9pm gmt
Are there any other games that you play?guildwars 2
How many hours a day do you play games? I have wasted my life
Do you have hairy arms? They are hairy

Gallanoth

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Gallanoth
What is your name?
Aryk
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Washington, United States
Have you ever been banned?
Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Computer Craft, Industrial Craft want to get familiar with them all
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
I "built" a valley in vanilla once. I try to make things as nice as possible
Some pics from the vanilla server I still occasionally play on of my stuff

http://imgur.com/PR1af
http://imgur.com/EWuji
http://imgur.com/YsUMz
http://imgur.com/gpzMo
http://imgur.com/OJV9b
http://imgur.com/HlOA5

Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
I enjoy both, though I can't stand only playing ssp.
Do you have a microphone?
Yup
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
Indeed!
How long you been playing Minecraft?
Slightly longer than that hellish lava land called the Nether has been around
How long have you been playing FTB?
More off than on for like the last 6 months
What is the time period that you typically play?
When I'm not in class... generally late-morning/early afternoon. Evenings when I'm not doing homework
Are there any other games that you play?
Dota 2, Singleplayer rpgs (borderlands, elder scrolls, FF, etc.), Might try battlefield if I have people to play it with. I'm not very good :p
How many hours a day do you play games?
1 - 2
Do you have hairy arms?
The hairiest.

ogre93

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? ogre93​
What is your name? Anoof​
How old are you? 20​
Location (State or City & Country)? India ( not many people play minecraft here, I know)​
Have you ever been banned? Yes, it was a misunderstanding. A dick admin just assumed I was hacking because I got a full set of diamond armor in a day, in vanilla MC. I was unbanned immediately by the owner though.​
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate. Although I still haven't worked with lots of mods​
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I had a pretty gigantic setup with tier 3 IC machines and my turtle army, alongwith my thaumcraft and bee setup. But my old server closed down because of excessive lag and I cannot post FTB pics. But here's some vanilla MC pics​
ywfjNNR.jpg
MjeZ0Om.jpg
92C2BYr.png
OfCJvq6.png
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community-oriented. I was promoted to moderator on OmegaX domain in vanilla after playing on there for 8 months.​
Do you have a microphone? Not an external one, I just use the one on my laptop. Although I'm gonna buy one soon for making tutorial videos.​
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes​
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since ver 1.2.4. That would be, a little longer than a year I think.​
How long have you been playing FTB? About 3 months​
What is the time period that you typically play? 5 pm to 5 am in India. That would be 7:30 am to 7:30 pm in the East coast I believe​
Are there any other games that you play? Single player games mostly. I'm currently heavily addicted to Don't Starve​
How many hours a day do you play games? 4-15 hours depending on college hours​
Do you have hairy arms? Yes. Although my legs are more hairy, for some reason.
And I try to stay away from stuff involving lava in FTB as it causes client-side lag

Kristopher Lotz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? vicirga
What is your name? Kris
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? California
Have you ever been banned? No way
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Hidden staircase, room with the biggest railcraft tanks (for every liquid), auto-mob spawner/farmer/enchanter/enchant sorter
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community!
Do you have a microphone? yea
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yeap
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
How long have you been playing FTB? 2-3 years
What is the time period that you typically play? 2pm-8am
Are there any other games that you play? Firefall, League of Legends (ARAMs only =P), Path of Exile
How many hours a day do you play games? 10-16
Do you have hairy arms? I used to but I fell in lava. =P

Xionous

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? xionous

What is your name? Matthew Streeter

How old are you? 24

Location (State or City & Country)? Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Have you ever been banned? Not that i am aware of.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Quite a few, i have extensive experience with computercraft, industrialcraft(and the gregtech variants), buildcraft, redpower, modular power suits, forestry, applied energistics, and xycraft. to name a few.. Also if by mod pack you meant FTB pack then that would be ultimate.

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I do not have any pictures, but i can describe them. I have built buildings large and small for many purposes. I use computer craft turtles a lot in builds, i have made quarries with red power frames and turtles and mining wells that mine 100x faster then a buildcraft quarry.

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I do both, i do enjoy building as a community but i also like to build on my own sometimes. I used to run a server, just don't have the time anymore to dedicate to it, and as a server admin i loved help people with projects and host community projects myself but sometimes you just want to build alone... kind of like fishing its good to fish with friends but sometimes the peacefulness of fishing alone can be good too.

Do you have a microphone? I do. and its made of Lava

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I am, and do frequently.

How long you been playing Minecraft? A very long time, since 1.0.1 alpha.

How long have you been playing FTB? Since one of the first releases of FTB don't remember which.

What is the time period that you typically play? I live in CST and work 9-5 so i play when i can.

Are there any other games that you play? I play lots of other games, my steam library has 285 games in it, and about 30 ish linked non steam games.

How many hours a day do you play games? I play a few hours a day, some days more, some less.

Do you have hairy arms? Sure, i guess? lol

HipNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
TimSama
What is your name?
Tim
How old are you?
Washington, USA
Nope
Industrial Craft, Forestry, General Tekkit goodies. Bees. Bees, trees, and lava.
Been involved in a large castle build inside of a mountain. I tend to build farm-style compounds that tend to be clean and fit into the environment around it.

Either that or lots of logistical pipes and red stone inter workings like automatic storage (vanilla), large X by X piston doors and other mechanical red stone builds.

I'm so terrible about taking pictures of things D:
Community-oriented unless I have something specific in mind to accomplish
Yes
Aww yiss.
How long you been playing Minecraft?A few months after the nether update
About 6 months, and lots of tekkit and technique before hand.
During the summer I'll be around anytime, but during the college sessions usually evenings.
Mostly Dota 2 at the moment.
2-3
Do you have hairy arms?Less bear, more elf.

Acryul

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? PC4219
What is your name? Aiden
How old are you? 14, but i am really mature,
Location (State or City & Country)? Australia!
Have you ever been banned? I dont think so.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate (most things)
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I am mainly only a solo player, but i like to join in with some people in TS/Skype every so often
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes i will :)
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since around 1.2 Beta
How long have you been playing FTB? 3 months
Are there any other games that you play? I play mostly Minecraft & Toribash atm, but i change to any other games whenever i want to see how the intergration of the AI works in that game.
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-4 hrs, matters what day it is.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
The following people have been declined: Lhanabomb, CentuionArcher,Pink_Flamingo_12, Xionous, Sixtybelowcold, TimSama and PC4219 (18+ server dude). The following people have been white-listed: jetmatt2012, Kaisenn, Vtechdew, Osidon, Gallanoth and Vicirga.

ogre93

Jul 29, 2019
The following people have been declined: Lhanabomb, CentuionArcher,Pink_Flamingo_12, Xionous, Sixtybelowcold, TimSama and PC4219 (18+ server dude). The following people have been white-listed: jetmatt2012, Kaisenn, Vtechdew, Osidon, Gallanoth and Vicirga.
um.. I wasn't mentioned in the post. Does that mean I am declined?

PantlessZeus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? PantlessZeus
What is your name? Justin
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? Virginia
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Some Tekkit. Ultimate, DW20, Beta
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: ridiculous auto sorting and processing facilities
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? A mix of both
Do you have a microphone?Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft?Since Vanilla Beta
How long have you been playing FTB? A year?
What is the time period that you typically play? 6p-10p est durring the week. More on the weekends
Are there any other games that you play? EVE online, some D3
How many hours a day do you play games? ~6
Do you have hairy arms?Not terribly

BorneOnTheBayou

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? LeBorne
What is your name? Richard
How old are you? 34
Location (State or City & Country)? New Orleans, LA
Have you ever been banned? Not that I'm aware of.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate. Dabbled in DW20 and Mindcrack.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: My favorite is a LynchyInc style steampunk house on my SP world, which is perpetually under repair from my son playing with creepers and/or TNT.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm fairly independent in terms of playing, but I'm looking for a server for the community experience. I play with my 4 year old on a LAN when I have him, and I need someplace to play and not be a babysitter.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, especially if threatened with lava.
How long you been playing Minecraft? A year or so? I'm not terribly sure.
How long have you been playing FTB? Maybe 6 months or so.
What is the time period that you typically play? Evenings E.S.T after work.
Are there any other games that you play? League of Legends if I get peer pressured or actually have the mental energy after work.
How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on the day, depends on if I have my son. Anywhere from 0-12. I typically like to play daily, even if it is only for 20-30 minutes sometimes.
Do you have hairy arms? No.

Panthron2

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Panthron
What is your name? Curt
How old are you? 35
Location (State or City & Country)? Northern CO, USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? RP2 IC2 and Applied Energistics
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Mostly a machine man, have an AE build that will make you feel like in creative mode.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community mostly, do like to have a small place of my own sometimes, but wanna play on a server for the community aspect.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.2.x
How long have you been playing FTB? 1 year
What is the time period that you typically play? All day almost every day, no life no job just vidja games.
Are there any other games that you play? Diablo 3, Tribes Ascend, and a few others
How many hours a day do you play games? Too many, 8-12 with breaks.
Do you have hairy arms? Is Lava hot?

Tacohs

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Tacohs.
What is your name?
Darian.
How old are you?
Texas, 'Murica.
I have not.
Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, Applied Energistics, Forestry, Thermal Expansion.

I'm not the greatest builder, I like the technical aspect and making awesome machines.
Community. I like doing things with others, solo gets boring to me. Although I do stuff on my own a lot still.
Yes, well, sometimes. I share it with my brother but if I need it I can probably get it occasionally.
Yes, when I have my mic.
How long you been playing Minecraft?
About a year.
About 4 months.
Any time from 11am-however late I stay up. Central time.
Yes, I play a lot of games on Xbox occasionally. Mostly Minecraft on PC though.
Too many.. I have no life.
Do you have hairy arms?
I did, before all of the hair was singed off from Lava.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? frostblooded
What is your name? Garrett Beach
How old are you? Just turned 18.
Location (State or City & Country)? Virginia Washington DC
Have you ever been banned? Nope, unless you count the time years ago when my friend used this account.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Random ones, but mostly feed the beast ultimate and I have played technic and tekkit since before the launcher the day it came out.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: ah sorry this is a new computer, but if you look on the voxel box there are pics of things I have built with people.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I am both
Do you have a microphone? Yes I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes I do that with other games as well
How long you been playing Minecraft? since nearly the day it was out
How long have you been playing FTB?for 2 months, I always heard of it but never got into it.
What is the time period that you typically play? At night and randomly during the day for decent amounts of time.
Are there any other games that you play? League of legends, all the call of duty games, terraria(very little), world of tanks, world of warplanes, Guild Wars 2, tekkit.(there are a few more that I don't play much anymore.
How many hours a day do you play games? It depends but at least 5 or so, not always not one game, sometimes between 2 or just 1. Lately I have been playing minecraft ALOT.
Do you have hairy arms? LOL, um not exactly but legs hell yeah.