Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Hard Ultimate| Whitelist Server| v1.1.2| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? reddvilzz [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
How old are you? 20
Location Jakarta, Indonesia(State or City & Country)?
Have you ever been banned? No as far as i know
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I think IC2 and forestry because i used most since first i play ftb
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: i like my base in some mountain, and have a view looking to either sunset or sunrise and with LAVA lamps inside the base. But my last vanilla server reset the world so i don't have any pics
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I can be a social player, but if there is nobody are playing in the server i can be solo too :p
Do you have a microphone? Not yet but i'm planning to buy one since i have lots of on my college fee, so needs a lot of savings before i can buy one
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure when i have microphone
How long long you been playing Minecraft? I played minecraft almost 1 and a half year
How long have you been playing FTB? I know ftb in last 3 months, and typically play smp to better know the mods
What is the time period that you typically play? Depends if i don't have any college projects or going out. But i guess around 2 / 3 Gmt +7 and i guess around 10 to 15 hours differences between gmt +7 and cst
Are there any other games that you play? I play most call of duty or black ops games on ps3. Big fan of this games :)
How many hours a day do you play games? Around 6 to 8 hours

Hope i am allowed. Because this huge time differences i don't have any confident because sometimes i kept getting rejected on vanilla servers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Skvapter
How old are you? 14
Location (State or City & Country)? United Kingdom
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate, Divine Rpg, Direwolf20
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: My builds are created not only to look good but to also attract visitors, im very community friendly and dont mind if some people would like to borrow a few things ;)
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? im a Bit of both :)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since Version 1.2.3
How long have you been playing FTB? Over 9 months now
What is the time period that you typically play? UTC Around 5pm up to 11pm
Are there any other games that you play? Terraria, Project Zomboid, Runescape (Quit), Adventure quest worlds
How many hours a day do you play games? Near enough 5 hours or more

Zuiq

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Zuiq
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate, Tekkit
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I am part of the group that Shandie and Johnnyseven are in, we have previously worked on automating everything, even down to basic materials (smelting ores, crafting planks etc.) even made an unlimited lava source with a giant 10 million unit tank.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I enjoy playing in a small team and also trading.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? 4-5 months, after i got bored of Tekkit.
What is the time period that you typically play? Different times of day, UK times, generally past 4PM.
Are there any other games that you play? Defiance, RIFT, replaying Final Fantasy VII and IX, also playing XIII.
How many hours a day do you play games? It depends, i might not play any, but other days i will play 12-15 hours, depending on how i feel.

WanderingWelsh2012

Jul 29, 2019
A
What is your username? Zuiq
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate, Tekkit
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I am part of the group that Shandie and Johnnyseven are in, we have previously worked on automating everything, even down to basic materials (smelting ores, crafting planks etc.) even made an unlimited lava source with a giant 10 million unit tank.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I enjoy playing in a small team and also trading.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? 4-5 months, after i got bored of Tekkit.
What is the time period that you typically play? Different times of day, UK times, generally past 4PM.
Are there any other games that you play? Defiance, RIFT, replaying Final Fantasy VII and IX, also playing XIII.
How many hours a day do you play games? It depends, i might not play any, but other days i will play 12-15 hours, depending on how i feel.

Accepted... You may be asked for a little more information by one or more of the admins... Until then Have fun!

_momomo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't accepted? I don't understand :)

:D from google: ditto: "Used to indicate that something already said is applicable a second time."

i.e. I also just want to know if I am accepted.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay nice slang there. Learn new thing. Sorry for off topic. Maybe we should wait a little longer :)

Bladespirits

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Bladespirits
How old are you? 29
Location (State or City & Country)? Indianapolis, IN
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Never really kept pictures of stuff I've made.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'll slowly work on solo projects, but love to be helpful in community projects (why else play multiplayer?)
How long long you been playing Minecraft? since the introduction of redstone
How long have you been playing FTB? 2 months
What is the time period that you typically play? Cause of work it varies abit, but normally around noon or late at night.
Are there any other games that you play? Tribes the lava maps are just gorgeous, TF2 (only for a friend's stream), BF3 (haven't played in awhile, but deff would love to get back into it). Mainly waiting on DayZ SA.
How many hours a day do you play games? around 6 hours.

fool

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? fuhl
How old are you? 34
Location (State or City & Country)? Germany
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I think there's not much I'm not familar with :) Never did Forestry Farms.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Did not publish any. Have some screenshots but it's quite technical and undocumented stuff. I sometimes screenshot my contraptions to be able to rebuild them.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Solo building and getting things done but I love to chat :)
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Not sure.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.2
How long have you been playing FTB? Started when 1.0 came out
What is the time period that you typically play? 20 - 24 GMT+2
Are there any other games that you play? Currently no. (Well, the new Tomb Raider from time to time)
How many hours a day do you play games? 2-4

PS: Here are some images: http://imgur.com/a/gUb5m

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
_momomo Declined.
reddvilzz Declined.
Skvapter Declined, too young sorry. Best of luck.
Bladespirit, sent you a message.
Fuhl declined

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? surrealnivana
What is your name? Jeremey
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? Washington
Have you ever been banned? nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FtB Direwolf20 (I'm trying to make a switch)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I tend to build nice aesthetically pleasing bases with a complex hidden underground
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both work for me, I tend to be quiet though
Do you have a microphone? I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure
How long you been playing Minecraft? since alpha (don't ask when, I don't store dates in my memory)
How long have you been playing FTB? since release (see above)
What is the time period that you typically play? Evenings after 5pm pacific unless its my day off then anytime.
Are there any other games that you play? Waiting for cube world. I like its lava. I am a big fan of kerbal space program.
How many hours a day do you play games? depends, but I will go with 4 on average
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, but only half as hairy as my legs.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Gimme a couple minutes, we are working on something and restarting the server dont wanna bring you in while we are restarting. :-/

Reactions: Surrealnirvana

Squad Dyslexia

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Squad_Dyslexia
How old are you? 21
Location (State or City & Country)? Los Angeles, California
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? my main mod is thaumcraft2, but i also know buildcraft,forestry,industrialcraft,modularpowersuit, prettymuch every mod in ultimate ive researched.(old tekkit, ultimate, magic, tech, new world, direwolf,ampz, and ftb lite)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: i usually do elderscrolls themed buildings, from skyrims hearthfire dlc houses to oblivions mages tower home, dwarven cities with lava moats. currently me and a friend are replicating imperial city. if one saw all my builds though, my trademark is tall rounded towers.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both, if welcomed i love to be part of a group or group project, if not needed im fine on my own
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? to be honest i dont know the program as i only play mc and a few other games on pc, so i usually used skype. but show me how to use it and ill get it
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing FTB? started about a month after it was released, dont remember the date
What is the time period that you typically play? kind of random but usually afternoons here in LA
Are there any other games that you play? not really, just a little bit of dota2 or other random games
How many hours a day do you play games? literally all day.
Do you have hairy arms? no, 1-10 id be a 4