RP 2 copper height spawn.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

elkillo

Jul 29, 2019
what level does redpower 2 copper and tin spawn? im mining alont lvl 10-14 and i have literally found nothing(in terms of copper and tin) does it only spawn high up?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Depends on what mod pack you're using, but Thermal Expansion controls all the major ores in the Mindcrack pack. The settings they are using for it has Copper spawning pretty high up compared to the other ores. Tin spawns a bit lower than Copper.

elkillo

Jul 29, 2019
should have been more specific sorry, im using the DW 20 pack. which uses RP2 copper and tine spawns. the reason i ask is im looking for copper and tin and finding nothing and i really need it to continue with TE and forestry.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. Well in that case, I'm afraid I can't help you there. I don't know anything about the RP2 spawning. :(

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
someone posted in a thread i cannot remember now or i would link it, but i did take notes :p

copper 40-75
tin 25-50

personal experience i have had plenty of tin between 40 and 50, and copper in abundance above 40

elkillo

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the quick replies turns out if you look i the wrong spot you dont find anything xD.