Whitelist Server RoyalCraft| Direwolf20 1.0.23 1.6.4 |18+ | Whitelisted | New Map | 24/7| TeamSpeak|Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
hqdefault3435_lrg.jpg
i have a 24/7 server that was private for me and a friend but he has recently stopped playing ftb so i thought id open the server up to a small group maybe 5-6 very active players with a fresh map.its 18+ as im 30 dont really want to be playing with kids. also has a teamspeak i can setup if the players want it.im no genius at ftb but i love the game and play alot looking for a few like minded people.server is also youtube friendly as i record on occasion.
IGN:
Other Info to help Your App:
Are You a youtuber that wants to record:

regards xTiMBo

Critik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Critik1
Reason You want to join: I want a small server to play with my friend and some other people that I will learn to know. Just to have fun.
Other Info to help Your App: Im french but Ive been in english concentration so I know quite alot of english. Im just not the best to speak and have a discussion in english via TS. But i still dont mind logging in.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: Nope I am not! Sadly

So ... my friend made a ftb account to post on the forum, but he has never received his confirmation email. Therefore , he can't post here.

His IGN is Dragonkidds and he is 22 years old, he doesn't know much about mods since he only played vanilla really. But I am always with him on skype and I will teach him everything he has to know.

So if you are ok with it, you can pm me or I don't know, or I can make him fill up this thing that I just filled out.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to have news soon!

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Critik1
Reason You want to join: I want a small server to play with my friend and some other people that I will learn to know. Just to have fun.
Other Info to help Your App: Im french but Ive been in english concentration so I know quite alot of english. Im just not the best to speak and have a discussion in english via TS. But i still dont mind logging in.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: Nope I am not! Sadly

So ... my friend made a ftb account to post on the forum, but he has never received his confirmation email. Therefore , he can't post here.

His IGN is Dragonkidds and he is 22 years old, he doesn't know much about mods since he only played vanilla really. But I am always with him on skype and I will teach him everything he has to know.

So if you are ok with it, you can pm me or I don't know, or I can make him fill up this thing that I just filled out.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to have news soon!

sure i will pm you the ip n whitelist you both now...Welcome

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fleshwund
Reason You want to join: I have been playing mc and ftb since they took off , and still they Havnt gotten old.
Other Info to help Your App: I play mc almost everyday i have alot of free time on my hands but single player isn't enough, I'd like to join the sever just to help and hangout with other players.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: I was thinking about starting up one but do not have one at the moment.

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SKarate
Reason You want to join: Looking for a small server to join.
Other Info to help Your App: I play probably too frequently and am very familiar with all of the mods.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: It is a possibility, haven't decided if I really want to or not.

jackjackattack52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomato500
Reason to join: looking for a fun server to join!
Other info to help your App: I play a LOT when i have the chance and I want to meet new people. I know about 90% of the mods on here.
Are you a youtuber that wants to record: no, not interested in that

kojet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Kojet

Reason You want to join: I just love playing FTB and can't get any of my friends to enjoy it, That and i hate the big pvp servers you have no time to build anything fantastic

Other Info to help Your App:I've played a lot of FTB in the last year and am comfortable with pretty much every mod and modpack. My favorite mods are Thaumcraft and thermal expansion.

Are You a youtuber that wants to record: No. At least not for FTB

goon301

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MonkeyBldr
Reason You want to join: I ventured out in to SMP land and found I liked it.

Other Info to help Your App: I've played for about 2years. I know a little bit about everything. Kind of a Jack of all trades.

Are You a youtuber that wants to record: I have tried recording and have the equipment but just haven't had the time.

DrGonzo94

May 15, 2014
Stockholm
IGN: DrGonzo94
Reason You want to join: Been playing a lot of Direwolf20 by myself, looking for a small server with not many modifications (other than the usual DW20 mods), nice people to play on. It's getting really lonely to play by myself :)
Other Info to help Your App: I'm very civilized, like the challenges that the Minecraft mechanics present. Not the greatest builder ever, but I do my best to get better.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: No

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowquinn1974
Reason You want to join:Well for one you are in your 30s so atleast I will have a few adults to play with.
Other Info to help Your App:I am jsutan old man that loves this game, loves to build and have fun with others.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: I am thinking of starting a series. Now that I own a laptop that can handle this all.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackalas2605
Reason You want to join: I would like to play ftb with a friendly community.
Other Info to help Your App: Recently I've been playing rust and csgo, willing to attempt to get back into playing modded minecraft.

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tekkitPlayer850
Reason You want to join: i wan't to join because i want to join a server with a good community and and to have some fun times
Other Info to help Your App: I have lots of experience and have all the things like ts, skype,raidcall, ect
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: No but would like to start!

MissMime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miss_Malice
Reason You want to join: I'm currently part of a direwolf server, but the immaturity, and gettling killed by other members every 10 seconds, is very, very, annoying. So I want to be a part of a nice mature server, and hang out with some cool people in game.
Other Info to help Your App: I love talking over skype, so if that's a thing you guys do, that would be awesome.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: Nope

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fortrest13
Reason You want to join: I want to play with a small community
Other Info to help Your App: I can help others because I played FTB for a long time.

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
Reason You want to join: 30 admin sounds nice. I like mature players.
Other Info to help Your App: Very technical. Love automation.
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: Nope.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: orcius
Reason You want to join: I'm looking for a mature small server, where you can "know your neighbours" :)
Other Info to help Your App: I'm from Belgium and speak English, French and Dutch...
Are You a youtuber that wants to record: nope, might want to try it some day tough...

Greetings, Orcius

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:illegalpizza12
Reason You want to join:to have a good freindly place to record
Other Info to help Your App:i am 14 but i do play like i am 18 so i am more mature then u would expect
Are You a youtuber that wants to record:i am thinking about it got everything to do it all software and that stuff but again i want a good freindly server to start on!!