Rotten Flesh not dropping

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KHthe8th

Jul 29, 2019
Hey for some reason zombies drop zombie brains now instead of rotten flesh and I cant figure out why. When I go in NEI I don't even have rotten flesh in there anymore. Somehow zombie brains stole the id for rotten flesh and I can't figure out why this happened or how to reverse it. This is a pain because now I cant use a drying rack to get leather :(

Anyone know whats causing this or how to fix it?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
ID conflict. Though, it does seem strange that zombie brains would conflict with a vanilla item. It might be something else.

KHthe8th

Jul 29, 2019
That was my first thought as well but it doesn't show any ID changes in my idfix.txt file and I'm not even sure where zombie brain is coming from as I am on 1.6.2 and have no thaumcraft installed

KHthe8th

Jul 29, 2019
haha oh yea I forgot to update this thread. But I am a noob and didn't realize my new resource pack (sphax) changed rotten flesh to zombie brain. Change back to default and voila we have rotten flesh

Reactions: Bigpak

zbeving

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for updating this. I was having the same problem and I was starting to worry I had done something wrong. Need that rotten flesh for golems and it's difficult to find if it doesn't drop...