RotaryCraft Extractor

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am having an issue with FTB Horizons v2.1.0...

The issue is that the Extractor from RotaryCraft doesn't want to accept the essence ore from Magical Crops where before 2.1.0 it would accept it just fine. In NEI it still shows that it is a valid option for the extractor but it is not actually accepting it when I try to put it in.

Any ideas as to why this is happening or is NEI lying?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the rotary craft support for magical crops is a bit broken as the author for magical crops keeps changing things and Reika has given up on supporting it until it stabilizes.

Edit: Now as for the ore it is not processing due the the special ore handler code which rotarycraft uses being unable to recognize it. As the ore's underline code was changed and Reika will need to adjust his code to compensate for it.

Last edited:

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay. Well that makes sense why it is the ONLY ore that doesn't process out of all the ones that usually did... Wonder if Reika is ever going to have compatability with Metallurgy 3? That's a different discussion though...

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Magical crops is the issue. Just like with the crops, only certain ones will be recognized by auto farms, while it ignores others. The mod doesn't have an API that makes it all uniform for other mods to work with is what I was told when I had the issues with the crops.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No, I will not. It is pointless to add 60+ ores for essentially new tools.
100% agree. I in fact disable M3 for this reason now. I have entire rooms full of M3 barrels otherwise and nothing to do with it all.

Reika, Y/N question, is making extractor/ore interaction something you would ever bother making configurable? Feeding in id#1 creates X of id#2 slurry?

...actually that's stupid unless there's default textures for new slurries/dusts/etc. Forget it.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I used metallurgy in 1.4.7 and enjoyed it a bit. I realized that I like having ingots around to process and horde so I added more. But of course I added a bunch of sci-fi textures to the metal brick versions which increased their value to me quite a bit. Now theres the Chisel mod so...no more metallurgy.

Reactions: Pyure