Rotary Macerator (and other advanced machines)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ShameWillFollow

Jul 29, 2019
Is the potentially world-corrupting bug involving advanced machines still part of the game? I'm way past the point in my world where I can begin using advanced machines, but I've been afraid to use them because I heard of this bug that could completely corrupt your world.

If this bug is still occuring, is there a known way to fix it?

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
the only way to fix it is to remove advanced machines mod and launch the world. Machines get's removed and you can install the mod again. to prevent the crash, hook up electric engine or similar to the wooden pipe, to pump out items fast, if dust get's to the second output slot, it is likely that it will crash. that happens with redstone, lapiz, forcicium ores.

ShameWillFollow

Jul 29, 2019
the only way to fix it is to remove advanced machines mod and launch the world. Machines get's removed and you can install the mod again.
What machines would this remove? Only advanced machines already in my world? Basic machines as well? What about solar panels?[DOUBLEPOST=1356138641][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, if this wasn't clear earlier, I'm playing on a single player world, not on a server. Does this bug only exist on servers?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
There's only 4 advanced machines so it's not world destroying to remove the mod temporarily and fix the bug.

cloj63

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, using advance machine for 1-2 months now on a server, and no corruption occured.