Roguelike Dungeon, or my new house!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
After a few days on a server, playing on an abandoned mystcraft island world, I decided to go hunt for a new place to live. I end up falling on a roguelike dungeon an went: why not live here?

After a good 8 hours to rebuild it like a new one, patching holes, remaking the walls from level 1 to 5, I finally setup in there! Plop an ME system linked with quantum network to the older one.

Here are a few pics later.

Level one

The Me system with 17 drives, in process of being filled. Also an MFFS system to protect everything. Quantum Chamber behind the system with an magnum torch.

The beginning of an blood magic altar, currently level 3. I will probably find it an new place later. It's being automated (Hand automation because yea) to make tier 2 slates.

Beginning of automation in the base. Made for ethanol crystal (Rotary Craft)

Level 2

The autocrafting tower! Because I want so many thing kept in my ME system at all time :D We can see another terminal setup on the right.

The wall of showing off. Because I have just too much ressources! (Thanks RotaryCraft!) With another MFFS system.

More pictures to come! Level 3 to 5 will (one day) have their little thing to show off!

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Had a few other things setup then my little reactorcraft setup exploded. I am still on a version where the radiation makes you crash D: waiting on my server to update to 1.1.2 :p

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Because I have just too much ressources! (Thanks RotaryCraft!)
how much iron you got?
any serious dive into RoC and co. means that you are probably sinking every scrap of iron you dig up into RoC and machines and reactor parts, at least until that extractor gets going and you start some REAL automining.

Jul 29, 2019
Heya mad it is Darius from the server! XD
Seen this base ingame and I think it's awesome I swear the rouguelike dungeons are made to be AE bases lol
Apart from when your reactorcraft tritium processor exploded and kept crashing us, I gotta say it's a pretty cool setup lol
Let's hope the radiation has a very low half-life XD

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
how much iron you got?
any serious dive into RoC and co. means that you are probably sinking every scrap of iron you dig up into RoC and machines and reactor parts, at least until that extractor gets going and you start some REAL automining.

Last time I checked I had 400k but the mining world is restarting so I took everything down for a while.

Oh and 530k redstone :p and 75k uranium :3 my certus quartz is like at 200k or more :D

Yup, RoC is fun :)

Heya mad it is Darius from the server! XD
Seen this base ingame and I think it's awesome I swear the rouguelike dungeons are made to be AE bases lol
Apart from when your reactorcraft tritium processor exploded and kept crashing us, I gotta say it's a pretty cool setup lol
Let's hope the radiation has a very low half-life XD

Well when we update we should not be crashing anymore :p and it's suposed to dissipate a bit with time but yea i think that level is gone xd