Whitelist Server Rock On Server Looking for new players{FTBUltimate}{Whitelist}18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MetalDude

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Metal_dude
What you’re looking for in a server: Looking for a stable server to live in and have fun
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): Yes
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Schjarmer
In-Game Name: Schjarmer
What you’re looking for in a server: a place where i can hang out to learn stuff n show what i can do( plus its getting boring to play alone )
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): yes

ACFlatfooted

Jul 29, 2019
What is your In-Game Name? ACFlatfooted
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm 30, looking for a server with mature people. I'm on a lot of hours and randomly. I've been playing minecraft and FTB for a while and am quite familiar with a lot of the mods in Unleashed.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for our server? I'm looking for a small active community. Most servers I've been accepted onto have been ghosttowns lately. Being the only one online for like a week is kind of disheartening when you are new to a server. I have a mic and mumble/ts.
What aspects of Minecraft do you find the most enjoyable? What do you dislike? Likes: Getting my bees to a point where mining is pointless. Dislikes: Constant mining trips for redstone (yeesh)
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? I am not aware of any bans. I've only played on a couple servers. If I have a ban from somewhere, it was done in a facetious way without my knowledge.
Pics of Previous builds.
These are from the last server I was on.

I decided to use biofuel because its eco friendly (I.E. no lag such as from a netherpump) and I had a skeleton spawner at the time
Biomass setup.png

This is a spawner room I made for my soul shard spawners. No free entities. Everything is sorted. I had it sent to an automated smeltery.
Mob spawn room 1.png

The outside of the place. I like to make things look nice
Outside 1.png

This is my alchemy room
Potion room.png

I have Lapis/Emerald/Copper/Tin/Redstone bees all in full automation,
Bee Auto.jpg

Bee Contents.png

And Last a couple pics of my workshop. I built most of this in a week.
Workshop floor1.png
Workshop floor 2.png

NIBIRO80

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: NIBIRO80
In-Game Name: NIBIRO80
What you’re looking for in a server: a nice community, that respect eachother, also i have had enough of the child pvp servers where i just cant be a builder
Have you ever been banned? why? NO never, have been admin on 1 server as well
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made
new woodenaxe project.jpg
screen.jpg
single player world1.jpg
single player world2.jpg
beees.jpg
inside.jpg
outside.jpg
125 lasers.jpg

graystan21

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: graystan21
In-game Name: graystan21
What are you looking for in a server: A friendly community with at least one active staff, had some trouble with this on my first FTB server with most to all of them playing on a pay-to-play server.
Have you ever been banned from a server, if so why?: I have never been, and hopefully will never be, banned
Do you understand the rules: To the highest extent.
Additional Info: Have taken a long break from minecraft in general and would like to come back to it.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: I photoshopped it a bit to make it look nicer than normal looking mine craft. Nordic "Palace" on a creative server from a while back.
gsard.jpg

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Marxtai
In-Game Name: Marxtai
What you’re looking for in a server: I want a small, friendly and active communtiy where I can trust other members and have fun with them!
Have you ever been banned? why? : No
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) : I unfortunetly don't have any pictures, I would get some but the server I was playing on for the last few months has been down for 3-4 weeks, and I can't login to take pictures of some of my constructions. :(

MagicMilbow

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, seems like you guys have a nice server going here! Hope you will take me in for a try-out!

Forum name:MagicMilbow
In-Game Name:MagicMilbow
What you’re looking for in a server: Medium sized Community with trustworthy staff and members to kill time together with!
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Not right now.

Regards

Magic

YouGGs

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: YouGGs
In-Game Name: YouGGs
What you’re looking for in a server: Really want a fun place to chill out build cool stuff and help people out
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope havent been and if i have been its cause abusive people
Got no pics sorry my server i played on went down due to lack of donations

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
lol not the pet hydra i was going for it finally gos thou the portal it was standing on for a week almost and its missing from the neck up lol took a ss of the heads on the other side of the portal even they de spawned shortly after i took the ss lol for some reasion it refuses to let me post any ss of the headless hydra ive taken and tryed 3 dif ones of it and none will post to the forum lol

Attachments

• 2013-10-07_19.51.23.png
    2013-10-07_19.51.23.png
    911.9 KB · Views: 87

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
ok its no longer funny the hydra is causing lag in the chunks around it and i cant kill it due to it not having its heads :l tryed everything i can think of to damage it but since it only takes damage from its head it wont die

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:commandergeneral
In-Game Name: commandergeneral
What you’re looking for in a server: looking to have fun with other people and to make some cool builds
Have you ever been banned? why? no

FunDeadNess

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name:FunDeadNess
What you’re looking for in a server: A home a community.
Have you ever been banned? why? No I tend to do my own thing.
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No):Yes
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)Yes my last 3 builds

Attachments

• 2013-10-11_19.28.43aaaa.png
    2013-10-11_19.28.43aaaa.png
    996.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 2013-04-09_01.15.48a.png
    2013-04-09_01.15.48a.png
    977.5 KB · Views: 89

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry to say that shadow has been unable to approve any new players due to a broke arm and wrist problems hopefully he will be feeling better soon and things can get back to normal

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: English_88
In-Game Name: English_88
What you’re looking for in a server: A solid supportive community with no drama.
Have you ever been banned? why?: Nope

Nicoran

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Nicoran
In-Game Name: Nicoran989
What you’re looking for in a server: Friendly fun people looking to work together with
Have you ever been banned? why? no never banned