Whitelist Server Rock On Server Looking for new players{FTBUltimate}{Whitelist}18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Rock On server.
New Server Info with a new host
Address: 67.222.155.193:25565
We have a mumble now!
IP/Password on whitelist acceptance
------------------------------------------
Game Difficulty:Normal
Gregtech Difficulty:Hard Mode

Pictures of the server :)
http://shadowed420.imgur.com/
Server Location:

Dallas-TX
-----------------------------------------
Rules
  1. Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one. We will not tolerate disrespect.
  2. No racism or other offensive remarks. No offensive skins. If asked to change it, please change it. This is a respectable server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language.
  3. No hacking/glitching/cheating/No X-Ray/No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
  4. If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it may effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense. Chunkloaders are allowed so be careful with your builds. This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.
  5. If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernible. Learn to use Google. If you need help with how to do something, please remember, someone may choose to help you but no one has to help you.
  6. Your Base/House Must be Labeled with a Sign. Identifying who Lives there by username. Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way. No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one. Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after three weeks. Don’t build close to another person, leave room for both of you to expand.
  7. 2 Quarry's per person if you have more all of your quarry's will be deleted. Have a void pipe at the end of every quarry for overflow if not this will result in the deletion of said quarry or pipes system. No Quarries in Overworld. Will have up to 2 Mining ages made up with resets 1 will be reset on the 1st and the other on the 15th of every month.
  8. Must be able to turn off Soul Cages. If left on it will be remove and lost to you.
THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT! (18)

!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!

Whitelist Application:
All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.

Forum name:
In-Game Name:
What you’re looking for in a server:
Have you ever been banned? why?
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No):
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

Plugins
Worldedit
Worldborder
Permissionsex
Tekkit Customizer
Essentials
Disabled:
All Mystcraft age creation is disabled
TNT(Can be crafted)
Nuke
ITNT(Can be crafted)
TNT Cart
Dynamite
Sticky Dynamite

TheSouthdude

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Southdude
What you’re looking for in a server: Just a fun FTB server with a chill, active community
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): Yes i do

mageking09

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mageking09
In-Game Name: mageking09
What you’re looking for in a server:well, i am looking for a server that will be suportive if i have a question and that i may be able to help others.
Have you ever been banned? why? no, i have yet to be banned
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No):yes i understand, but is there any banned items besides 2 quarry's?

Rexter

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Rexter
In-Game Name: xRexteRx
Age: 18, though I would consider myself more mature than most 18 years olds
Country: Germany, though fluid english without too obvious flaws. Timezone shouldn't cause problems because i'm mostly playing at night.
What you’re looking for in a server: A fun environment, I prefer small-ish servers over big servers, and ofcourse a server that doesn't hold 12 years olds.
Have you ever been banned? why? I have been banned once before because of an abusive admin destroying someone's house out of pure fun, i tried to calm him down and he banned me.
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No) Yes

I made several awesome buildings that got quiet the good feedback, but i never took screencaps because i didn't bother making them.

You can contact me through Skype: Maestro.of.Death or Email: [email protected]

Yabouchix

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Yabouchix
In-Game Name: Yabouchix
What you’re looking for in a server: A good community with cool guys
Have you ever been banned? why? I never get banned
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): Yes

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Yabouchix, xRexteRx, mageking09, Southdude are whitelisted no banned items though if things are abused i will ban them

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: dakamojo
In-Game Name: dakamojo
What you’re looking for in a server: Looking for a small active community server.
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope

A lighthouse from a few worlds ago...
N8lVA.png

MrHanXin

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MrHanXin
In-Game Name: MrHanXin
What you’re looking for in a server: I look for a good community of players, whom I can interact and have fun playing minecraft with.
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have never been ban in any servers.
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): Yes, I have read and understand the rules of this server.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JOHNDOE27
In-Game Name: JOHNDOE27
What you’re looking for in a server: not to big not to small someone else who is on at least almost as much as me would be great dosnt have alot of banned good items and one that dosnt crash or lag alot of course.
Have you ever been banned? why? nope gad a small 5 min thing once server crashed owner never made a backup and he asked me if i was going to stay i said idk and he banned me afew min later after a pm i was back on and stayed till the server shut down.
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): yea simple some are word for word exactly the same as other servers rules even lol
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) this only lets up to 10 photos to be posted so ill just post the first 10 random ss of my past inventions with a small caption per 2013-09-02_09.10.46.png 20 spawners in 1 non t5 lever on right fed to lights to prevent spawning when needed and t5 lever on left for easy on off of all the t5 spawners. 2013-09-02_09.09.01.png2013-09-02_09.21.52.png solid fuel boiler powered by a steve carts tree farm turned to charcoal and a liquid boiler powered by refined oil into fuel combined with the dragon energy syphen used to power my 2013-09-02_09.21.40.png it had a a row of ig extruders feeding coble into the recycler to create scrap for it there was a full set of upgrades on the recycler to maintain speed and it still needed a deep storage unit for overflow of cobble 2013-09-02_09.22.04.png my nuke reactor that was 100% safe due to the cooling system and the room being made out of warded stone and door the power fed thou a cable over to 2013-09-02_09.38.05.png couldn't go wrong with to much eu i felt 2013-09-02_09.14.43.png the inside of my thaumcraft building i had fully completed the mod b4 the server went down i have ss's of the overhead which shows my big solar farm just outside of it but it wont let me post them for some reason the solar panels was used for 2 things to power my quarrys via energy bridge steam - liquid tes and to power my steave carts furnaces 2013-09-02_09.20.55.png2013-09-02_09.21.09.png2013-09-02_09.43.00.png my starting power system pretty self explanatory coal - coke/creo= gerneraters/simifluid gens= power well it wotn let me upload any more so that will have to be all if u want more just ask and ill make a 2nd post with extras lol

ItsCrazeh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ItsCrazeh
In-Game Name: centerice1822
What you’re looking for in a server: A good and reliable server to come and just chill on.. Not too much lag and not very many items banned.
Have you ever been banned? why? I dont think I have ever been banned, if I have I dont know about it.
If you need to get in touch with me my skype is yuniqecrze and my email is [email protected]

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: itzkaydo
In-Game Name: itzkayo
What you’re looking for in a server: 24/7 good community friendly staff, no item give outs "creative" and no thiefs
Have you ever been banned? why? on valvin.net because i set up a quarry "64x64" and it accadently took out someones underground base that i was unaware was there, it was a 100 % accident
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No): yes
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) i dont really take pics of my creations "i honestly dont see the point?" but i plan on starting a FTB lets play ultimate! if i get accepted

Viticide

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Viticide
In-Game Name: Viticide
What you’re looking for in a server: A server I can enjoy building on without people looking for hand-holding (I tend to keep to myself but like being on a server for those moments I wanna chat or whatever), and a server that is run 24/7 (or as close as reasonably possible) and doesn't lag
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Got none. I've never made anything I'd consider "awesome" but I always build with form and function in mind. I hate something that is functional but is an eyesore.

One personal question: Biomes O' Plenty or no? I like to build in an area I consider to look nice, and it'll help to know if I'm looking for only vanilla biomes or BOP biomes as well.

minemannx

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:minemannx
In-Game Name:minemannx
What you’re looking for in a server:a nice area to play
Have you ever been banned? why? no
Do you understand the rules (Yes/No):yes