Whitelist Server RoarkeCraft|FTB Ultimate|White-Listed|Essentials|Friendly Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrsal511

Jul 29, 2019
Banner.png
Our Feed The Beast Ultimate Server IP is roarkecraft.com
Whitelist.png
To apply for our white-list there's a couple things you can do. First you can email me at [email protected] OR you can reply to this thread. I'm more likely to see my email before the thread, so if you want to be added to the white-list right away please do email! The following must be answered when applying for the whitelist:​
  1. Minecraft Username
  2. Actual Name (Optional)
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join
The application doesn't need to be longer than a couple sentences.
Staff.png
As of now we have 3 admins and one owner. The owner is mrsal511. And the 3 admins are Ninjasam123, thekidpaul999, and michael1_rocks. We are not accepting applications for staff, but if we see you are a good member of the community we may consider you for a Moderator position.​
Rules.png
As with any server we have 3 main rules. They are 1) Do NOT Grief 2) Do not Steal and 3) Do not Hack/Cheat​
As well we have other rules to make it a more family friendly oriented server.​
  1. All speech on the server must be G-PG rated. This means: No swearing, no racism, no sexism, no hate talk etc.
  2. No free Tp's without a good reason
  3. Admins will not spawn you items/blocks
  4. No disrespect
  5. No Chat spam
  6. No un-consented PVP
  7. No discord
  8. No abuse
OtherInfo.png

The Server is in half beta. What I mean by this is: We should not be resetting the map (Unless game breaking mods get added), but plugins and certain mods may get added, removed, enabled, or disabled. We will not force you to download any extra mods to join our game.​
This is a survival server. Not creative, and not a special game mode. It's up to you to find resources or you can trade with others. We love to feature your creations so building is welcomed.​
The difficulty setting of the server is set to Normal.​
We also love to host server wide events every once in a while. Everyone's welcome and we try to encourage the use of FTB items in the events.​
Future.png
In the future we plan to upgrade server specifications. Right now it's got 1.5GB of ram. And we set the max player limit to 12 players for now. The server holds up very well with 7-8 people online. It's untested with 12 players online at one time.
ModsItems.png
As of now the only disabled item is Chicken Chunks - ChunkLoader. You can still use other mods versions of a chunk loader. We may also disable EE3 depending on if it breaks the game or not. At the moment we are leaning 70% towards not disabling it.​
Lava spread should be turned off. We haven't had the chance yet to test this with a Citizen ranked person.​
We hope to see you all soon on our server!!!
Extra.png

Reactions: Kapte24

Paperclip

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: tonymarcio
  2. Actual Name (Optional) Jack
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I really want to play FTB with a small community where everyone knows eachother and is friendly to eachother. I am relatively new to the mudpack so I am still exploring it myself. I hope I'm accepted, thanks!

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username pilchar
  2. Actual Name (Optional) Alex
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join FTB is boring alone, and big massive hundred player servers are to cramped. Also by the looks of it you have one of the best communities out there.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Laloth
  • Actual Name (Optional): Lane
  • Biggest reason why you want to join: Because i am trying to find a cool friendly server to play FTB with some friends. And just enjoy the game in general!

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: cata3rd
  2. Biggest reason why you want to join: I was active on a previous server and then the community died out. So im looking for a new server to hang out with a bunch of people and build some epic stuff. I know all of the mods very well, some more than others. I would be a great addition to your server.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Astal2684
The Reason: I wish to play FTB with a friendly group of people like my self. I got my comp back from the shop and found that the previous server i was on died.
So I'm searching for a new one to join and i like your rules.

arabman132

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: arabman132
  2. Actual Name (Optional): yusif, people usually call me arab
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: the reason I would like to join is to learn and teach from/to others, it will help me learn more about ftb, on my last server. I was taught about hobbyist steam engines. and taught people about xycraft. it would be a great experience to learn from people.

Kapte24

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username: Kapte24
2. Actual Name (Optional): Blake
3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I want to join because I want to play in a friendly community where people won't grief the things I make or steal the stuff I earn

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: littlelee211
  2. Actual Name (Optional): Liam
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I'm looking for a group of mature players to play with in a small community.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: tuga999
  2. Actual Name (Optional): David
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I finished my exams at uni so now I have time to play. I missed minecraft so I would like to join a "small" friendly server, I had a look at the other servers and yours looks perfect and you look "professional" so yeah, hope you accept me.

Tinypieman123

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username Tinypieman123
  2. Actual Name (Optional)Trevor
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join ive been looking for a good server and just recently realized that servers with whitelist have the best communuity

WolverineBeast8

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Wolverinebeast8
Reason for joining: I want to have fun and possibly create a youtube channel with some people

Noah MacDonald

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: Demosthenes_
  2. Actual Name (Optional): Noah
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I want to build and work with other people, and enjoy community events. I want to help others learn to feed the beast :p . I am applying with my friend, newvegasboy3, and would like to be accepted together :)

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: newvegasboy3
  2. Actual Name (Optional): Brad
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I want to build and work with other people, and enjoy community events. I want to learn more about feed the beast :p . I am applying with my friend, Demosthenes_, and would like to be accepted together :)

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft Username: Reelii
  2. Actual Name (Optional): It's a really wierd Norwegian name and won't bother writing it for you. :p
  3. Biggest reason why you want to join: I really like small communities, and this seems like one I can stay on and like. I also like small servers because there is a lot less chance of getting griefed and usually people is helpful with advices and such. Thanks for reading my application and really hope you will consider it :D