ROAD TO MOD DEV. TAG/Pick a side, any side {Mature Content Allowed}

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
This is a simple remake of the forum game "Good vs. Evil" but with a few changes as for rules go. ROAD TO MOD DEV. TAG! Jun. 16!

1. Abide by the directions
2. Don't double post
3. No spamming
4. Anybody that breaks a rule (again, if you were VIP) will be kicked (and hopefully I will make sure a moderator deals with you if something happens twice (three times if you were VIP))
5. If your VIP and you break a rule, you will not be VIP anymore and will have no ability to get it back (If you break a rule again see rule 4)
6. You have to add a reason (You get 5 chances with this, and the VIP rule breaking thing is void in this rule)
7. don't cry an entire paragraph about losing
8. NO JACKING THE THREAD
9. Don't fuss about posting at the same time (VIP is void here too)

Be sure to read the rules first
1. The game starts at 100
2. If good gets to 200, good wins
3. If evil gets to 0, evil wins
4. If somebody posts at the same time, the number doesn't change (Be sure to post again as fast as you can)
5. Evil will downgrade e.g. 50 reasons, 49 downgrade
6. Good will upgrade e.g 49 downgrade, 50 upgrade
7. VIP adds on the amount you can post e.g 198 you can't win it's two down, 200 lol
8. To be VIP you have to be the player to either win as good or evil (From rank 1-10)

Let's get things started!

Last edited:
P

profrags

I got tagged here but the tags are gone. Do you hate me now? :oops:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
94 lol
EDIT:New rule change
One swear word, and you took advantage. I wouldn't kick someone I like,but it was in the rules.

Last edited:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
94 Pfff are you joking? What's so bad about saying hell?
89 I don't really care, but some peeps probably do.
EDIT: Are you trying to make me do this again, Well it worked. Rules Changed:
Swear word rule is gone... Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, okay you get it