RF Cable

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*cough cough Pnumaticraft helm*

For cool looking HUD at least LOL
There's an optional new model for the Pneumatic Helm
Bwnzn5iIEAAb8Cm.png:large

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion conduits automatically convert RF to MJ. So, you can run absolutely anything MJ off of them.

I don't have the exact name on hand, but I think it actually comes from Electricraft. It's something like "Unlimited RF Conduit" but I always just search for "conduit".
Theres no Conduit for the Mods you name.

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you need to transport 10k RF/t?
I had to get ~300k RF/t each out of 2 max-sized Big Reactors turbines at one point (the pack I was playing had 12X power and 50X fuel use for Big Reactors). About half that power was running 15 mining lasers, which was how I intended to get all my ores (sadly, they don't produce Metallurgy ores, so that plan was a bust :( ) and the other 300k was just for whatever I needed power for (I built matching turbines sunk into the ground with the reactor between them on one side of the pit I dug out for my mining lasers, which is why the second one was so large.)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Bound armor has awesome functionality, but I'm really not a fan of its aesthetics. And I'm not really all that fond of magic mods (I don't hate them, I just don't find myself using them much).
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of how bound armour looks. The new stuff that Way's been twitter teasing looks pretty smexy though :3

Mattasdqwe

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the name of the unlimited RF Cable in Reactorcraft? I have updated all Reikas Mod to v25.
If you look up electricraft in NEI there are only about 20 items. I think the one you are looking for is called RF cable or RF transfer cable.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Extra utilities has a transfer rate of about 40K RE/t per side though some speed upgrades are needed for larger networks