Research for Avaritia: Tell me about your excessive resources

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
Iron: 5 million
Gold: 2 million
Diamonds: 500k
Emeralds: 2k
Redstone: 3 million
Lapis: 100k
Nether Stars: 100*
Platinum: 30k
Firestone: 200 fully processed*, 5k ore
Cobalt/Ardite: 100k each
Manyullyn: 5k*

I void the rest. The only things I keep are things with a *, those are mostly produced on demand.

Long live Botania ore generation.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
I have roughly six digits on the common overworld ingots. Over a million coal and redstone. Diamonds I don't remember since I haven't touched my world in a while.

Just remember. The greater of a demand of resources you create on a Minecrafter, the more they will work to supply way more than they will ever need. Give me this mod and I'll be quarrying some RFTools dimensions ;)

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
I've only just started on a new world but my old world I had around
Iron 22M
Gold 5M
Diamond 140k
Emerald 50k
Yellorium 10M
Ardite 20k
Cobalt 20k
Lapis 3M
Coal 8M
Red stone 10M
These are ruff figures for what I remember rounded to the nearest thousand or million :)

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
You should Make something that requires a steady supply of a considerable amounts of reccources

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of Mana gen are you using passive or cake
Late response is late. All passive. Kind of... I'm using Endoflames and charcoal. Automatic, self-sustaining, runs a bit of surplus in both Mana and charcoal. What I don't store meets Project E's condensers and becomes octuple compressed cobble. Once my ten octuple compressed cobble resonant caches fill up I have a pretty little trash can ready.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, folks. I'm working on a new mod, Avaritia. For those of you who haven't seen the teasers, here's a little video demonstrating what the mod is about:

I realize that some of these item costs may only be in a drop in the bucket for some of you that have 8 mining lasers and 2 quarries in your backyard.

So, with that in mind, I'd love to hear how many resources some of you have in your AE system/Corporea network/big pile of barrels. :)

I'm not talking about when you're just starting out or getting up to speed. I'm talking about those of you that are sitting in your base with a giant big reactor pumping infinite RF into one of those Draconic Evolution glowy balls and wondering what to do next as quarries vomit up emeralds and diamonds for your amusement.

Things I'm interested in:
Iron Ingots
Diamonds
Emeralds
Gold Ingots
Lapis Lazuli
Redstone Dust
Moonstone
Sunstone
Blue Topaz
Chimerite
Firestone
Shiny Ingot
Desichalkos
Tartarite
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn

A typical Avaritia recipe costs about 86400 iron ingots, but this may be chump change to some people, so I'd like to see what "typical" numbers look like.
Hey Butthead, don't suppose there's a tangible version I could look at? >.>

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Just added Iridium and Osmium to the list.

How much iridium do people accumulate compared to iron?

Does anyone even play IC2Exp? :p

Aknot

Jul 29, 2019
I havnt played with IC2 in so long. But if someone has magical crops with agricraft then they could have the same amount of iridium as iron. Or at least close to.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
(TPPI)
Iridium: ~10K (because using custom, extremely Iridium-intensive recipes. Probably several millions with normal recipes)
Osmium: ~100K (same reasons)

A lot less Iridium compared to iron for obvious reason (Iron golem farm, extensive iridium use) (I will never use organic metal source, so no magical crops, bees...)
Would play IC²Exp if it was in Daybreaker... (I know it will never be)
still waiting the IC²-GT centerd pack that was "planned" long ago...

How much iron do you have in the same pack?

Where are you getting Iridium without IC2?

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
Just added Iridium and Osmium to the list.

How much iridium do people accumulate compared to iron?

Does anyone even play IC2Exp? :p
I been playing IC2 recently, but I am not at the stage where I can produce mass amounts of Iridium. Will tell you when do get to that point though :p