Research for Avaritia: Tell me about your excessive resources

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Just repeating my silly idea. If you put a block of compressed cobble (or whatever) in the center of the dire workbench and apply a redstone signal the table will convert in to a game of sudoku. The table reverts when the signal is turned off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really have a better place to put this so I'll just drop it here for those who were watching the stream.

Sorry for that abrupt end, the topic of discussion got a bit too heated and I wanted to end the stream so we could calm down a bit, otherwise it. Was a pretty good stream~. Thanks for watching and more Avaritia fun soon.

Ps if this is what's off topic in this thread, I do apologise and I'll take this down.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Progress so far on skyblock.

sG45S6q.png

Ou5ZP3g.png

Comin' for you, Spite.

Last edited:

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Your gardens are kind of obnoxiously epic.

Bit of a silly question now, but what exactly does this mod do? Aside from eat resources. Or is that it's purpose?

Reactions: Type1Ninja

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
6800-7200. But that's not the issue. I only need one catalyst.

No, not for ProjectE.

SOUNDS LIKE A DUPE GLITCH!

STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! YOUR DUPED GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT!

Your gardens are kind of obnoxiously epic.

Bit of a silly question now, but what exactly does this mod do? Aside from eat resources. Or is that it's purpose?

Craft absurdly overpowered, unbalanced items.

Last edited:

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I know automation... and it's my friend, but only until it start to destroy performances. But I also know that something that produce 1 Bedrockium Ingot/10 sec is definitively a server-killer.
Compact Drawers. I got 145 quadrupe'd cobble in under a few minutes and all it needed was 4 ExU transfer nodes with World Interactions (10 each)

Last edited:

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I should turn off my level emitters and let my resources grow, if Fox's evil plan to consume all resources is actually going to happen.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds EXCELLENT! Thank you for that suggestion! :D
If you're doing that then would you also want the 64k fluid cell? or the 64k essentia cell from thaumic energistics? Hmm, what other mods are there with endgame annoying to get resources? MineChem is a possibility, either requiring ununutrium or whatever the highest is or even adding your own super element that requires fusing already fusion only elements in a reactor to create.

Of course if you wanted the truly torturously difficult item to obtain there is always the soul of the forgotten deity from XU, because nothing quite says painfully hard to get like a one in 43 million drop rate for mob loot.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
What about adding some late game ic2 or gregtech Items like Plutonium some gravisuit Parts Nobody uses it usually even though it is in the pack
You force them to the hate mod of many People and ic2 is hard Together with mass production so Why Not

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I think he's trying to say that the Catalyst should require IC2 elements such as Plutonium, or if GraviSuite is installed the high-end, mostly difficult to craft items, possibly the coolant cores?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I would say GraviSuite is a tad too obscure, but then HexCraft and Tinkerer is either planned or implemented, so perhaps I'm wrong.