Requirement tree

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
I am really sorry if this is somewhere else, but I could not find it.

Is it possible to have a requirement tree for each modpack? A diagram that shows which mods are prerequisites for other mods? I just do not want to delete the wrong mod and destroy everything.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBoss

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
What mod are you trying to get rid of? I can tell you what its dependencies are. If I'm bored, I can set up a graph of that later.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Good question- no need to apologise for asking.

Make backups before you change stuff not after. Check the mods forum page/wiki if unsure.

Also the ATLauncher comes with this functionality fully integrated.
If I enable GregTech, it'll automatically enable IC2.
Likewise if I disabled IC2 it'll automatically disable all the IC2 add-ons and dependencies.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
I think that Hats and morph are annoying, and I do not like most of the minimap/voxel type stuff. Whichever one makes tombstones when you die should go too.

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I think that Hats and morph are annoying, and I do not like most of the minimap/voxel type stuff. Whichever one makes tombstones when you die should go too.

You can pull Hats , Hat Stands and Morph just fine. The minimap mod can also be yanked. Depending on the modpack the gravestones are either from "Gravestone Mod" which can be yanked or Open Blocks, which you can just go into the config set graves = false and grave ID = 0 and it will turn them off.