Request: Turtle/Energy Cell Transport System

andyyym

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I'm looking for an efficient code that will allow me to:
- Take an empty Redstone energy cell out of an ender chest and place it to charge;
- Pick it up when full;
- Place it in an ender chest to be picked up by a different turtle in another location;

I can post screenshots of my area should that help, I've tried alot of tutorials and the such and keep coming up with errors, so I thought i'd hand it to the smart people in here.

Thanks.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Direwolf20 did something a few episodes back with turtles in his Season 5 LP, but it didn't use ender chests, he used a Turtle Teleporter. He did use an Engineering Turtle to pick up the cell when it was empty and again when it was full though, so watching that video might help. It might have been a Gate Reader Turtle as well.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
I can post screenshots of my area should that help, I've tried alot of tutorials and the such and keep coming up with errors, so I thought i'd hand it to the smart people in here.

Post your code, and a screenshot of your location. I've set up a turtle to do exactly what you want, but it requires BC gates to determine when the cell is full (and the same for when it is empty on the other end).

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Post your code, and a screenshot of your location. I've set up a turtle to do exactly what you want, but it requires BC gates to determine when the cell is full (and the same for when it is empty on the other end).
Yes, I just checked the Direwolf20 video that I linked, and he uses a Gate Reader Engineering Turtle.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I just checked the Direwolf20 video that I linked, and he uses a Gate Reader Engineering Turtle.

Mm, I played around with that, and it did not appear to do what I wanted it to do. I'll have to give it a crack again when I get back to redstone energy cell moving and filling turtles again. I'll check out his video whenever I have the time. Thanks!