Request for SixtyGig mod support

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
The two of U look like your running an add.
You look like you're simply being an ass.

OT: This texture pack is fantastic. Would love to see mod support for it but seeing as the pack is pretty new, it's a long way from mod support.

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
You look like you're simply being an ass.

OT: This texture pack is fantastic. Would love to see mod support for it but seeing as the pack is pretty new, it's a long way from mod support.

That's true, but when it's out there better be some in 2 days or.......Well.......Something might happen

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, you could probably take the Sphax mod textures and tack them onto this and have it look pretty good. They have a slightly similar style.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, you could probably take the Sphax mod textures and tack them onto this and have it look pretty good. They have a slightly similar style.
I would except I find a number of the Sphax mod textures to be quite hideous. Namely the IC2 machines.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The pack looks awesome but as people have said a loooooong way from mod support. He may also not even do mod support unless somebody else does it.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
will i like this texture pack have anyone post to the artist that you want mod support? just asking because if not may someone need too...

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
will i like this texture pack have anyone post to the artist that you want mod support? just asking because if not may someone need too...

The artist isn't even done with the vanilla textures yet, and he needs to finish those first.

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like the angelic creation of a unison between Sphax and Faithful. Almost tempted to start playing vanilla again :p