Remove PortalGun Turret Speech?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
I built a creeper farm using turrets and soul shards in my base, and the idle turret speech is driving me crazy. It's practically all I hear 24/7. Is there any way to disable the speech? If possible I would like to keep the shooting sound, but it's not necessary.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I have seen. I would suggest looking at the configs but last time I looked I did not see taht as an option. Think of it as part of the cost turrents are so cheap as they are.

connerity1

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind losing the other sounds in the mod too, there is:
Code:
        # Boolean:
        # Enable mod sounds?
        I:enableSounds=1
in the mod config file.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Dang I wish I could remember the mod.. But there is a mod out there that adds a no sound block to a certain area radius. But of course it really doesn't help you since you would have to add it..

Think its part of a Mods collection from the same developer.. And most of his mods are like that... Small but useful. Tried looking through the nightmare of mods on the Minecraft forums.. Couldn't find it. Sorry...

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Dang I wish I could remember the mod.. But there is a mod out there that adds a no sound block to a certain area radius. But of course it really doesn't help you since you would have to add it..

Think its part of a Mods collection from the same developer.. And most of his mods are like that... Small but useful. Tried looking through the nightmare of mods on the Minecraft forums.. Couldn't find it. Sorry...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1776056-151forge-extra-utilities-v02/