Removal of Extra bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Okay So When i got on today I saw that there was an update for FTB So without thinking about it I updated

Now I can't join the server I've been playing on Because I don't have Extra bees

So If I could get some help with this that would be Appreciated

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I have a 1.0.6 build right now, I just need to make sure I didn't break it earlier (it's on of my backups)
If it works, I'll dropbox it

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't work, I'm copying over my husbands build to my computer to see if it works. If it doesn't work on my computer, then I'll just dropbox it right from his.

gary

Jul 29, 2019
well i thought i could just update my server but the link is not found so i was kicking myself here

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I can't compress it :(
bENrz.png

It's not letting me upload to dropbox either. Same unreadable files. Sorry :(

NosajDraw

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't explain why the files are unreadable for Dropbox.
Might do.

The files maybe corrupt because there was no diskspace at the time they were written to. Dropbox may well use a cache of the files in the upload process, lack of diskspace for the cache would explain errors.

Running a computer with no, or extremely low diskspace will always lead to weird and wonderful errors. Fix that issue first, then any other errors your still getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.