qFnbip2.png
We had to test it, okay...
A rainbow of bug labels. :p

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
This thread is about the update checker. If you want to talk about Reika's wall of shame, make a new thread.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Back on topic, I see what you mean @Reika, 15 issues, 7 spam or user error, with at least one from Monster. But at least it looks like your team is getting the bad ones closed quickly.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Back on topic, I see what you mean @Reika, 15 issues, 7 spam or user error, with at least one from Monster. But at least it looks like your team is getting the bad ones closed quickly.
Yeah, something about him and/or his mods attracts an impressively special sort of derp. Still haven't quite figured that out.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
It's amazing. I'm torn whether my favorite is the "I CAN'T UPDATE! FIX YOUR MOD!" or the "What do you mean I can't paywall? How am I supposed to make money?" issues. Totally bookmarking for the comedy relief.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
It's amazing. I'm torn whether my favorite is the "I CAN'T UPDATE! FIX YOUR MOD!" or the "What do you mean I can't paywall? How am I supposed to make money?" issues. Totally bookmarking for the comedy relief.

"So the mod is stopping me from getting donations? How does he expect me to run the server?"

I ... I ... You should let him sell bedrock tools :). Teach him the error of his way.

Reactions: Reika

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm partial to a lot of things that are very very nasty. But I'm not listing them out because they're all things that should not be done despite my desire to teach that monetizing buffoon a lesson

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019

The misalignment actually starts just after the 12 and goes to the ). In fact, you can see right where it ended, because it cut off part of the shadow for the right parenthesis.

After the paranthesis, and up to just before the U is a filler texture. This piece came from above the left side of the chest, top row before the ceiling.

Realigning it, you can see there is clearly another entire digit in the FPS. Thanks to Mojangs font and shadow, and the persons sloppiness, I'm pretty sure it originally said 125 fps. ( You can see part of the shadowing that survived the flame coverup. The flame in that part is faked as well, as that portion of the image was further right, and the flame was actually where the missing 5 is. The shadowing that survived has the bottom pixel indented 1, and the top right pixel was a single, so no line down or anything. The 5 is the only number this matches. )

You can use the same info on the 87% to find it was 40%, which matches up with the math: 731/1820=0.40164... which would round down to .4, or 40%.

The fake 7 came from the 731MB, and the fake 8 was the second in: E:8483

The fake flame is from the torch down and to the right, between "eyes" and "pos".

Not a single rotation, blur, composite, part of a different image, nothing. I don't know if it's good or bad you are getting such bad falsifiers!

Yes, I was bored and have too much time on my hands:)

PS: Did Reika mention the genius that tried to edit a pastebin he had already sent us to change the versions listed from v2 to v6f? Yea...some of us still had the old tab open, the rest of us quickly noticed the edited note, and checked the history.

Best of all...he didn't even change all of Reikas mods. It still had Reactorcraft and something else as V2!

I got a kick out of that one. Hated the guy for pulling it, but I got a good laugh at it.

Last edited:

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
The misalignment actually starts just after the 12 and goes to the ). In fact, you can see right where it ended, because it cut off part of the shadow for the right parenthesis.

After the paranthesis, and up to just before the U is a filler texture. This piece came from above the left side of the chest, top row before the ceiling.

Realigning it, you can see there is clearly another entire digit in the FPS. Thanks to Mojangs font and shadow, and the persons sloppiness, I'm pretty sure it originally said 125 fps. ( You can see part of the shadowing that survived the flame coverup. The flame in that part is faked as well, as that portion of the image was further right, and the flame was actually where the missing 5 is. The shadowing that survived has the bottom pixel indented 1, and the top right pixel was a single, so no line down or anything. The 5 is the only number this matches. )

You can use the same info on the 87% to find it was 40%, which matches up with the math: 731/1820=0.40164... which would round down to .4, or 40%.

The fake 7 came from the 731MB, and the fake 8 was the second in: E:8483

The fake flame is from the torch down and to the right, between "eyes" and "pos".

Not a single rotation, blur, composite, part of a different image, nothing. I don't know if it's good or bad you are getting such bad falsifiers!

Yes, I was bored and have too much time on my hands:)

PS: Did Reika mention the genius that tried to edit a pastebin he had already sent us to change the versions listed from v2 to v6f? Yea...some of us still had the old tab open, the rest of us quickly noticed the edited note, and checked the history.

Best of all...he didn't even change all of Reikas mods. It still had Reactorcraft and something else as V2!

I got a kick out of that one. Hated the guy for pulling it, but I got a good laugh at it.
And I keep email backups of everything. Because 17 GB in gmail.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Better keep that private, because I am doing the same and #31 is very much not PG. (And severely homophobic, but that is to be expected...)
Yeah. I just have it off to the side, as some of the stuff we are getting is....well...R-Rated. Also, another FTB monster issue. We are averaging one a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.