Regarding Forge Essentials

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
I'll just leave this, this and this here.

I know this isn't much of a post, but the bulk of what I want to say is already in the three links posted above.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
1 man army is not really an army :p FE was suppose to be a ALL in one. but never worked for me... what plans you have for 1.7 ? same all in one mod where nothing really works ? I suggest you focus on 1 thing. a thing that FTB servers can't survive without. a protection MOD. that work with mods ( see mytown ). bridge permissions to vault . and thats about it. way easier to maintain then what you have now.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
You're quite the critic aren't you :(

Anyway. Protection mod is coming. I just need Forge PR #1367 accepted. Preferably also PR #1220.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
well. is not your fault. I see you are still there working hard when others have moved to other projects. I really wanted FE to succeed . If i'm hard on it. it because i still want to. Did allot of test back in first betas. I still think you guys started to many modules at once :) and in some of them abrar tried to reinvent the wheel starting from a square one. Fe was a big project for a full team. Nut sure if half can do what a full team could not. :(

p.s. Don't be mad on me. >:D< . bro hug #nohomo . i will always support you guys

Last edited:
C

chbachman

I always wanted this mod. Keep up the good work. I'll really enjoy it when it comes out.