Whitelist Server REFER TO NEW THREAD ABOVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Brendan9967

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I have just opened a Mindcrack FTB Community Whitelisted Server for a small group of people. I would like to recruit people to join. Since this server is pure FTB with zero plugins I will be very strict about rule breaking. If you are able to join you will be whitelisted and be given a tour and be reminded of the rules by the owner through Teamspeak or Skype.

I am a generally a very laid back kind of guy and the only reason you wouldn't be accepted is if your application included bad grammar and/or spelling, didn't meet the requirements, or didn't fill it out correctly.

You MUST be trustworthy because NOTHING is banned.

Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. No Stealing
  3. No Racism
  4. No Excessive PvP
  5. No Exploiting of Bugs
  6. Don't use Others Things Without Permission
  7. Don't tell People about Glitches/Bugs
  8. Do not kill the Ender Dragon without Owner's Expressed Permission
  9. Try and Limit Lag Causing Items i.e. Chunk Loaders, Quarries etc.
Copy and Fill Out:
Timezone:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype or Teamspeak:
A little about yourself:
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech?
If you are accepted or I wish to talk to you I will send you a contact request on skype. If no skype name is left then I will send you a message on the forums.

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Eastern
Minecraft IGN: TooFabulous
Skype or Teamspeak: Teamspeak and my skype is tofab4you1
A little about yourself: I love to play minecraft mod packs, im a mature chill person and like to crack a joke every once and awhile.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? I think magic vs mining. hahaha

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:pacific time
Minecraft IGN:tntdoesminecraft
Skype or Teamspeak:davidkond16
A little about yourself:i love playing basketball usually and playing feed the beast with gregtech
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? thaumcraft i dont get it, buildcraft quarry, and gregtech i think of matter fabricator

Firestorm236

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time zone
Minecraft IGN: Firestorm236
Skype or Teamspeak: Firestorm236 (same as my ign.)
A little about yourself: I love playing FTb with small communitys.
what do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? I think of magic versus technology.

Kaos983

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: -7:00
Minecraft IGN: kaos983
Skype or Teamspeak:mfwtrollin
A little about yourself: been playing with the mods since i saw direwolf use them, i record gameplay twice a week for my channel on youtube.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech?thaumcraft, never use. buildcraft, must have one more block. gregtech, hard mode = serious rage face.

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: CEST
Minecraft IGN: Bobafette90
Skype or Teamspeak: x-faby-x is my skype's name, but i rather use teamspeak. I used to use skype only when i was youger.
A little about yourself: very competitive nerdy guy, i like to spend all my free time playing, but since school is just about to start i'll be able only to play 5-6 hours per day . As you can see my english is not good, but i really want to improve it as soon as possible. I'm a redstone lover i would rate my redstone knowledge 7 out of 10, i'm a distaster at computercraft tought :D . I really don't want to do thing all by my self, i think is boring fast teching (even tought i always end up tech a bit too fast everytime...) i'd rather hang aroud with others and have fun. i hate the huge holes made by quarries infact i've never used them.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? : mmm, i think of mirros and furnace against builcraft pipes and greg machines, but i prolly be wrong. i love all of them, but not as much as redstone.

kennickyy

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: UTC
Minecraft IGN: Kennickyy
Skype or Teamspeak: Kenneth0759 (skype)
A little about yourself:I played with many mod packs and i play with my friends but lately they don't play so i play single player, i like the idea of a small/medium community to play with. I'm rather knowledgeable about many mods and i play minecraft a lot!I like doing redstone contraptions even though I'm not the best at it.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? I love playing with magic so magic beats buildcraft for me! Gregtech is cool just make crafting a whole lot more annoying!

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Minecraft IGN:LoxinNightwalker
Skype or Teamspeak:LoxinNightwalker (Skype)
A little about yourself:I love FTB ever since I found it, I love doing really, really big builds I am always the nice guy, I love helping out new people, and I also love thaumcraft o_O and I normally end up living somewhat far out from people to keep wisps away from other people, but if we are all living around the same place then I can hold off on it. (I do not have a mic right now, but I can still be on skype.)
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech?If I'm picking what I like more out of the two, then I would pick thaumcraft every time, and I am kind of new to GregTech, but I would like to give it a try.

Omfgitsasalmon

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: +1 GMT
Minecraft IGN: Alixstan
Skype or Teamspeak: Both
A little about yourself: i always enjoyed vanilla minecraft, but the last year i find the lack of content and came across FTB. I tried more or like most modpacks and i find Mindcrack most enjoyable since you feel proud in what you achieve. by this way i can continue my love for minecraft in different ways.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech?: Thaumcraft 3 is epic, MAGICS, buildcraft is usefull for automatism which is awsome.

dennisburnsjr

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Minecraft IGN: dennisburnsjr
Skype or Teamspeak: I have both
A little about yourself: Yes I am 40 I am a disabled vetern that can no longer work, so I pass the time online. I seem to have fell into a web of Minecraft/FTB worlds. I like it. I stayed with it.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? I think Magic vs Technology, Nature Vs Machine, and a pretty good movie if we can get George Lucas to do something with it hehehe.

sickseptor

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: GMT, London
Minecraft IGN: sickseptor
Skype or Teamspeak: Skype: [email protected]
A little about yourself: Hi, my name is ryan i work full time through the week allowing me to play MC over the weekend. I currently play tekkit lite and a separate custom tekkit mod pack. I enjoy building technical and advanced machines and have only recently gotten into thuamcraft. But it all looks very fun.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? thuamcraft i'm not alll that famillier with but i do like buildcraft, so it'll be interesting to see in which ways then can improve each other. As for gregtech it's pretty cool but, gah.. everything is so expensive to make :).

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: gmt+10
Minecraft IGN: pinkflamingojj
Skype or Teamspeak: jules.jones.11
A little about yourself: i have been playing minecraft about 3 years now and i am experience with tekkit and feed the beast as i used to play on a whitlist server. i like to build cool and good looking buildings
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? i am do know a fair bit about thaumcraft and buildcraft but i would say in the past i have used buildcraft more and i like gregtech even though it makes everything expensive it brings a challenge to making everything

PiggyFarts

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Melbourne, AUS
Minecraft IGN: pigfart12
Skype or Teamspeak: Skype PiggyFarts or IceDragon.89
A little about yourself: I've been playing Vanilla since early Alpha and FTB forever, so I have ample experience to contribute and help.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? All!!! They're such different mods and frankly, all have their own positives.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:pST
Minecraft IGN:atomic667
Skype or Teamspeak: dan_hig123
A little about yourself:I've been playing ftb for a good part of a year now and I'm looking for a good server and i think i can contribute to this one greatly.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? Great mods they where the first mods i started looking into when i started ftb probably some of my favourites.

megacooldude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:Eastern standard
Minecraft IGN:Megacooldude2000
Skype or Teamspeak: Skype:jeremy.stubbert
A little about yourself:I have been playing mc since alpha and I am very familiar with most ftb mods
Thaumcraft and Buildcraft are 2 very usefull mods in their own way. You can't really compare them since they focus on two completly different aspects.

kappa_wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: BST (GMT+1)
Minecraft IGN: kappa_wolf
Skype or Teamspeak: kjr.karolis
A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft and ftb singleplayer for a while now, so i want to try and find a nice tight community to play with
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? All are useful in their own way, but i can't imagine playing ftb without BC pipes

get rhythm

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:gmt
Minecraft IGN: get_rhythm
Skype or Teamspeak: digger.777
A little about yourself:i'v been playing ftb for about 4 months now iv had a go at most things but I like the tech side of things most.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? magic vs pipes and cables and gregtech ill not coment on here incase any kids read it lmao

AGAM DHILLON

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:eastern standard us and canada
Minecraft IGN:Matt441143
Skype or Teamspeak:skype Agam.dhillon1 and team speak Matt441143
A little about yourself:I have been playing ftb for 2 years but i have been playing tekkit for about 3 and minecraft since it came out. I like long walks on the beach I like playing basketball and soccer. I like small community minecraft servers like the mindcrack server most of my friends kind of already have a ftb server they play on I kind of feel left out so one of them asked me why don't you apply for 1 and i thought why not and this was the first one i saw so i said why not.
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? I think for beginers thaumcraft and as you progress on start of with buildcraft then once you are ready start greg tech. If you ask me whats my favorite I say greg tech even though those are mostly end game items and its probably gonna take a while to get me personaly I would get some buildcraft quarrys going first before any thing

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone:+5:50 GMT
Minecraft IGN: tahercool1
Skype or Teamspeak: tahercool1
A little about yourself: I want to build massive machines,farms,gather resources and help community :)
What do you think when I say ThaumCraft vs BuildCraft? or GregTech? : They both are good mods but comparing them will be difficult as they quite different. I personally prefer buildCraft over ThaumCraft.

walidahmadi2k13

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I would like to join a nice and tight community :p

Country: Currently in Saudi Arabia, but I will be moving back to US in the near future. In like 3 months. I will be living in Lathrop, California

Timezone: Currently it is GMT +3

Minecraft IGN: Waly07

Skype or Teamspeak: Skype: walid_ahmadi

A little about yourself: I am a very laid back calm and mature guy. I am trying to improve my building skills. And really like the idea of playing in a community. I play minecraft on a daily basis, so I will be pretty active on the server. Plus I am pretty good looking :p, I don't know what else to type here.

I do love ThaumCraft. A great mod, the research on the 3rd version of Thaumcraft could be boring but the tools are awsome. I really like the wand of equal trade. A great tool to have. Build craft, I don't use it alot. I only use it start of the game, as I think there are other better tools around once you get into mid game. I do use its mining well with two turtles and a tesserract and two enderchests to use as a quarry. GregTech, I have never really played with alot. Everytime I tried it, it was such a huge climb for me that I kept removing it from packs as it was making it very hard, but I do like the idea of trying it out on a server environment as It will keep the game fresh as no one could have everything by just playing for a day or two. And it will also force me to integrate it in my game. So in a server it is a pretty nice idea.

I hope I am not rambling alot, I like Anderz alot so I might be derping quite a bit there.