Redwood tree farm

jjman147

Jul 29, 2019
I looking to make an automatic redwood tree farm and its turning into quite the pain. I use the current FTB ultimate pack and help would be much appreciated. I'd rather not use a turtle but if it comes to that I will. The first thing I tried doing was using a logger from forestry (the old single block one) and it didn't seem to notice the leaves whatsoever. then I tried using a MFR harvester with a diamond upgrade and then I stacked them in a tower (only took 4 for the biggest redwood spaced about 17 blocks apart vertical) but the trees didn't want to grow the exact same shape and size every time. Adding insult to injury the harvester didn't catch on that the tree had grown (some took like 5 mins to realize). So now I don't know what to do not sure if I have the resources for rp2 not the mention the bulky structure and time it would take per tree. I haven't actually built anything in my server I've been using a test world to experiment but I've got stuff to do so I though a friendly person here might be able to help me while I'm gone for the next day or so. I will be able to reply within a couple hours though. Thanks in advance for any help. P.S. I'm not sure why logger didn't work since it grabbed all the wood but not leaves.

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
No, Dire alredy tried Forestry multifarm, but it didn't plant redwood, keep with MFR farms.