Whitelist Server Redstone Revolution Mindcrack Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joey5060

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Joe5060, you have been added to the whitelist. I fully understand your predicament, awhile ago I tried going single player and I built a really cool building, "Hey guys look! Oh right....". Yea, it's nice, but in my opinion playing with others is better.
Thanks for letting me join and i know it gets so agravating
:)

Joey5060

Jul 29, 2019
hey when i tried to join it said i didnt have enough mods loaded are u not on the ultimate pack please tell me

Lavawalker_Mike

Jul 29, 2019
umm hi, its Lavawalker_Mike, I was whitelisted before, and now i'm not, it went to 1.5 for a while so i couldn't play it then now when its back to normal im not whitelisted.

xtremekiller

Jul 29, 2019
umm hi, its Lavawalker_Mike, I was whitelisted before, and now i'm not, it went to 1.5 for a while so i couldn't play it then now when its back to normal im not whitelisted.

I'm sorry Lavawalker, I was out of town, the whitelist was bugged, you are added again.