Redstone/Power Challenges(?)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
How would you all feel about a week or bi-weekly redstone/power challenge, for those wishing to take part in.

The way it would work is whoever is "hosting" the challenge, would post the challenge w/ rules, goal, dead line for submissions date and any other misc details required.

Participates would then create and submit their entries in either a picture, video or map format(Please note, that the host HAS to be able to recreate your entry if in picture or video format for it to be valid) via private forum message to the host. You may submit as many entries as you wish for a challenge, but unless otherwise specified only your latest entry will be considered.

After the deadline for a challenge has passed, the host may choose to do one of two things: pick the top X entries which the host feels best met the challenge's goal OR put the results to a poll and allow any/all users to vote on which they felt was the best.

Skagvard

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds aweasome =3 I would join in, love redstone.
You can seriusly do anything with just redstone

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Same. Just want to see if anyone will participate before I waste the time to write a huge challenge with all of 1 entries. Ganna bump this thread for the next few days, and if we get a few more people Ill attempt to post the first one :p (Start off easy and build from there, I guess)

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little bump to renew interest(I apologize to the mods if bumping threads isn't allowed)

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I would give it a try, provided it's reasonable goals, not "make a computer that can run minecraft" kinda things.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I would give it a try, provided it's reasonable goals, not "make a computer that can run minecraft" kinda things.
Oh no, nothing too hefty like that. basically, my idea of what a challengs would be is something that could be completed in a day or two of casul play. JUST for example: hidden piston doors, elevators, etc