Redpower + Portal Gun = Epic Portal Gun Maps

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap, why? Why would you make the entire room out of lamps when the "solid stone slab" blocks match Portal well enough? My poor eyes!

Yes, that is cool. But my goodness, that's also painful.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Just please, do not produce an actual map with that, because I will have to play it, because Portal is so awesome...

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap, why? Why would you make the entire room out of lamps when the "solid stone slab" blocks match Portal well enough? My poor eyes!

Yes, that is cool. But my goodness, that's also painful.

If I am not mistaken they removed the solid stone slab blocks from the game and replaced them with the nether brick half slabs. However I think railcraft's concert has the same texture as the double solid stone slabs.

Also that room is horrible with the insanely white walls.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
What? Why would that be replaced with nether brick slabs. I'm pretty sure that's still in the game.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
It was replaced by the nether brick double slab block that you get by stacking 2 nether brick slabs on top of each other. Also note that the old solid double stone slab block was never craft able or acquirable in the game out side of using block transmuters(fixed in current minecraft versions) or via creative.