Redpower on Dev?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

How long do you think 'til RP updates?

• A few weeks

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • A Month or 2

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • 3-4 Months

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 5-6 Months

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 7 or More Months

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Don't Know Don't Care

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Can't Decide

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
No....I am just a hate filled person whom has a very black and white view on things. I try to be cold so my emotions don't get the better of me.
yet there are a select few that you let in to your soft squishy centre. If you're not being sarcastic then we could have very similar personalities.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I mean that she hasn't said anything official besides the last tweet.

You mean she hasnt emailed you personally daily with updates? Its in development. Very simple.

Anything on my list labled 'Dev' means the author has said they are interested in updating to 151. Them letting people try the builds out is irrelevant. 'No' means no word on updating. 'Yes' means its been updated with an at least semi-stable released build.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
You mean she hasnt emailed you personally daily with updates? Its in development. Very simple.

Anything on my list labled 'Dev' means the author has said they are interested in updating to 151. Them letting people try the builds out is irrelevant. 'No' means no word on updating. 'Yes' means its been updated with an at least semi-stable released build.

She said so a month ago, she hasn't said nothing now, recently, when 1.5 was released, to anyone.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
She said so a month ago, she hasn't said nothing now, recently, when 1.5 was released, to anyone.

Do you need to have an update on what a mod author does every day? Every second? How do we not know Elo isn't talking to people in Forge or other mod authors?

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Do you need to have an update on what a mod author does every day? Every second? How do we not know Elo isn't talking to people in Forge or other mod authors?

Well, azanor posts in his topic "not working on the mod currently" just like immibis posts every day a bugfix, you know, maybe a "she is working" from someone in forgecraft or whatever, would be ok.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
People work in different ways, maybe her internet is really crappy (like mine) and she can work on her mod offline?
Either way, what bloody difference does it make and why do you feel so entitled?

Reactions: Saice

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Point is she doesn't need to do even that. She is not obligated to keep anyone informed on anything. What x person does is their own choice. Not everyone has to do what another does? To be snarky, if your family member told you to jump off a tall building would you?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
People work in different ways, maybe her internet is really crappy (like mine) and she can work on her mod offline?
Either way, what bloody difference does it make and why do you feel so entitled?

For someone with "really crappy" internet, you sure do get online and post a lot, eh?

Reactions: jumpfight5

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
For someone with "really crappy" internet, you sure do get online and post a lot, eh?
thankfully forums don't take a huge amount of bandwidth.. perhaps the reason why I'm on these forums so much is because I can't spend my time on more bandwidth intensive things like online games etc?
Also, pot kettle black? ;)

Reactions: EternalDensity

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Also, pot kettle black? ;)

My internet connection is extremely awesome in almost all locations (even on the road driving 80 miles an hour down the highway before doing a flip), so no real comparison there as I've got no excuse in that area, eh? Heh heh.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
What I have learned on this thread. Gus is actually Goliath from Knight Rider only sentient and super powerful. (Don't know about Knight Rider...look it up). Draven wants mod authors to post their second by second actions. "#AteBiteOfFood". People are never satisfied with an answer unless it is beaten into them like...nvm.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
My internet connection is extremely awesome in almost all locations (even on the road driving 80 miles an hour down the highway before doing a flip), so no real comparison there as I've got no excuse in that area, eh? Heh heh.
yeah well San Francisco is known for being really great for interwebs... you know whats really shitty? The net at my house, the main internet connection I have, is slower than what I can get roaming on my phone at the nearest town... ain't that pathetic? C'mon Ireland! 21st Century now!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019

Well, in that case, Covert's latest tweet is that he is beginning to update to 1.5.1.[DOUBLEPOST=1364245664][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Nvm, I see you changed it[DOUBLEPOST=1364245698][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT 2: If you look at EE3's Github, you will see that he already has begun his port.

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
In my honest opinion, the only spread sheet I would 100% trust on what mods are in dev is the official FTB one (right here). Not meaning to offend bigglesworth or anyone, but that one comes straight from the FTB team, who works directly with almost all the mod developers in the FTB pack. Also, on the issue of what the words "in dev" mean, I would assume that in dev means there is a fully or partially working version of the mod on some client or server, not necessarily publicized. All mod authors are in fact interested in updating their mod to 1.5.1, or at least I would hope so because otherwise the mod might as well be taken out of the pack because then it would never be ready for 1.5.1.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
"And the meek shall inherit the earth"
*Cue up shy person* "Umm hi..yeah since the meek get the earth why not let me...oh..okay..nevermind then."
(This is ment in fun if you don't have my sense of humour...well..you know)

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
If your notch, then yes indev comes before infdev. If you're a mod, then in dev is whenever your author is updating you to the next version of the mod or minecraft :p

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in that case, Covert's latest tweet is that he is beginning to update to 1.5.1.[DOUBLEPOST=1364245664][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Nvm, I see you changed it[DOUBLEPOST=1364245698][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT 2: If you look at EE3's Github, you will see that he already has begun his port.
Thanks, I will look into it and update.

If anyone had update info please leave comment/link in the 1.5Yet? thread or PM me, easier to find :)