Open Server RedDawnRedemption[Direwolf20] [1.6.4] [1.0.23] [Hungergames] [Faction] [100Slots] [NEW WORLD] [Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sfbrandel

Jul 29, 2019
www.reddawnredemption.com

New server that used to be private but now want to open up in hopes of creating a busy atmosphere. Started to build spawn but summer life has gotten in the way of a couple of our builders. My son and his friends play on faction servers so I added it in hopes of it working out but I will admit I have no knowledge of factions at this time. Plan is to have anyone with any interest play on the server, whether you like faction servers or not, although it will remain a PVP server to create a competitive atmosphere. If you are interested in simply playing and building then it creates the importance of hiding well! Spawn theme is currently Mage towers (three of them so far) and would like to expand on this before opening server. Want to make world border 7500 blocks. Open to suggestions from experienced people as I am fairly new to server admin as we normally just played the game like Direwolf20.

LOOKING FOR BUILDERS and whoever else would like to be a part of the server such as admins etc. It's paid for already. Server stats are - KBG Servers - Bedrock - 6144MB RAM. Will update to a larger dedicated server if needed.

Plugins are as follows - Clearlag, Essentials, Groupmanager, Multiverse core/portals/mcore, Survival Games, Factions, World edit, and World guard (simply to protect spawn).

Please contact me with your username, what you would like to do to help, and your age and experience level.

Thanks for any support and I look forward to making this happen! Feedback is always welcome.

sfbrandel

Jul 29, 2019
rsz_2014-06-11_211015.jpg

This is the larger mage tower. The other two are different styles but this gives you an idea of the flavor we are looking for.