Open Server [RedCraft] Mindcrack Server |No whitelist| Region protect plugin

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
IP:
redcraft.rosudrag.co.uk:25586 ( New host )

redcraft.rosudrag.co.uk ( In case new one is off try without the 25586 port)

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
rosudrag
nice server man, good conection..
I have a question for you...
1 - how the limit of the comand "setregion" .... blocks x blocks ?
2- And this comand ... prevent... Interact / Build / Destroi ... in this area excpet me and my shares... right?

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Any info about server not heard from me or forum directly should not be taken into consideration.Various players came up with fantasies that there will be a map reset just because they say so. I will do what I please and a map reset shall never happen.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Residence would indeed be a better option if vanila. But it fails miserably on this MindCrack modpack. I tried it multiple times with different versions of it and the commands had no effect beside chat confirmation messages.

Azarias59

Jul 29, 2019
Like an actual city, where people live in close proximity.[DOUBLEPOST=1359419365][/DOUBLEPOST]With a unified building theme

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
most of the people live far away from spawn, and they form small vilages made out of 2 3 people(friends) but no city, usualy far away from other people.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Updates:
Server to V8.
Using ForgeEssentials.
Removed Fihgus permission and teleportation - you need to set new HOMES (/home here)
GriefPrevention mod - new home claim mod - TOOL: STRING

cozzy258

Jul 29, 2019
hey rosu when i try join is says i missing some stuff form what looks like omniwrench but i got norm mindcrack v8 just with optifine and when i try with no optifine it crashes me why?

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
It still says that I am missing some items orthat the ids are mitchmatched I got norm v8.0.0.1 I think it is
did you try to play without optifine ?
or did you try to reinstal delete mindcrack folder and download a fresh mindcrack?
if these things dont work did you try on another computer ?
only on this server happens/ on other servers that are v8 work ?

cozzy258

Jul 29, 2019
Heyrosu could we please doa rollback to last night since i got really badly greifed i lost over 80 diamonds likee 300 ruby,saphire,green saphire and my advanced compressor and macerator my whole indust blast furnace with all the reinforced casing all my metals and 11iridium +2nugget and 3stack of platinium also all other kinds of dusts and gems

iZeeza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi rosu , plz restart the server , everytime i get in i get stuck...

and thank you.