Open Server [RedCraft] Mindcrack Server |No whitelist| Region protect plugin

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lbp2_Glitcher

Jul 29, 2019
Rosudrag, please restart the server or do something everyone who loggs in is just stuck floating and cant do anything. Thanks in advance!
-Glitcher[DOUBLEPOST=1359788332][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and Chum this is not cracked...

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is DarkDestry and i have been banned for cheating apparently.

I just logged in and was exploring. I was glitching on a block and got kicked for floating too long. Then minutes later i was banned for cheating.

I wasnt Cheating i swear. Can you unban me PLZ. I want to play with a friend on the server.

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
I get an internal server error each time I log in.
I was flying up to an enderman spawner I built high in the sky to check out why the wireless redstone signal didn't toggle the rs latch, and then it crashed.
afterwards I couldn't log in anymore
Each time I log in I can move for 0.2 seconds

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to walk away and now I can play again. The problem is that I can't come near the center of my base

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
The server Crashed? the auto-restarter didnt start ?
Edit: nvm sombody explored and there was lag.

hampe321

Jul 29, 2019
why is the server off ? or am i just trying to connect directly after a restart ?

edit: seems like the server has crashed... doesn't seem to auto restart :(

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
why is the server off ? or am i just trying to connect directly after a restart ?

edit: seems like the server has crashed... doesn't seem to auto restart :(

The servers needs a manual start, until then we have to w8.

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, now I'm not playing I can actually get some work done on these weapons of mass destruction