Recipes keep changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
Several recipes like Mining Drill:30235 constantly change recipes as I am watching them... I have wasted countless resources trying to make each recipe but none of them work... As I look at the recipe it is like scrolling through possible recipes but none work... I know I am doing something simple wrong but for the last 4 hours I have tried and gotten no where

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
You'r likely using different config files then the server.
The recepies changing just mean that there are several ways of crafting it.
Copy your config files to the server or the servers config files to your client and the recepies should work propperly again.

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
Playing single player... Currently doing this because I can open to lan and me and my girlfriend can play together and not worry about people constantly griefing

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Then lets try something else :D
Are you sure you'r using steel (from a blast furnance) and not normal iron or refined iron?

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
mother of god...

This is why I am not allowed in public...[DOUBLEPOST=1352848525][/DOUBLEPOST]So i've only really been using mods since this weekend... I suck

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh, it was really nice to see that it was something else then missmatching config files.
Feels like 1/3 of all posts in tech support is about the whole different configs on client and server thing.
And even better when it was easy enough for me to be able to help.
I don't know the first thing about modding so i wouldn't be able to help anyone at all if it weren't for repeating problems and people overlooking things like that ^_^

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
This is how bad i am... I have 38 diamonds but I don't have anything to craft the blast furnace with... I still haven't even thought about heading to the nether yet

Punny Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm locking this topic since the original topic has been answered. You're more than welcome to continue your discussion in forum sections that are more related to the topic (mods and their general use). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.