Recipe that may turn into a reality: Lush World Modpack

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
I'm willing to work on this, but I'll need a few people to do tech support and some artists. Applications will open soon. And I have another project I may do as well, I'm not sure.

What is Lush World? Lush World is a modpack that focuses on world generation, building, nature and magic. It isn't anything special like an HQM pack or anything, just a pack where people can play long-term survival and such. Sharing your playthroughs as videos and build journals whenever this comes out is encouraged!

MODLIST (Will grow as time progresses, also need permission from others):
  1. AlgaeCraft by Azaka7
  2. AppleCore by squeek502
  3. Atum: Journey into the Sands by Shadowclaimer, Glassmaker, RebelKeithy and LCLC98
  4. Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
  5. AromaBackup by Aroma1997
  6. Aura Cascade by pixlepix
  7. Baubles by Azanor
  8. BetterGeo by the SGU
  9. Botania by Vazkii
  10. Butterfly Mania by TyronX
  11. Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
  12. ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
  13. Chisel 2 by Asie, CptSpaceToaster, Drullkus, pokefenn, TheCricket26, ttterrag1098, and WarlordJones
  14. CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
  15. CraftHeraldry by Vaskii
  16. Crafting Pillars by Dawars
  17. DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
  18. Ender Storage by ChickenBones
  19. Exotic Birds by Pavo_Reality
  20. Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
  21. HexWool by Techjar101
  22. Hunger In Peace by squeek502
  23. Immibis Core by immibis
  24. Immibis' Microblocks by immibis
  25. Just a Few Fish by Tmtravir
  26. Localized Weather and Stormfronts by Corosus
  27. MineTweaker by StanH (just in case)
  28. Modtweaker by jaredlll08, joshiejack and SpitefulFox (just in case
  29. Morpheus by Quetzi
  30. Natura by mDiyo and progwml6
  31. NEI Addons by bdew
  32. NEI Integration by tonius11
  33. Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
  34. OpenEye by Mikeemoo
  35. OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
  36. Pam's HarvestCraft by MatresxVigil and Rhodox
  37. Plant Mega Pack by 10paktimbits
  38. Random Things by lumien
  39. Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
  40. Reptile Mod by crackedEgg
  41. Runic Dungeons by MrComputerGhost
  42. Special Mobs by FatherToast
  43. Spice of Life by squeek502
  44. Storage Drawers by jaquadro
  45. The Elysium by Dawars
  46. The Erebus by Dylan4ever
  47. The Vegan Option by squeek502
  48. WAILA by ProfMobius
  49. WAILA Harvestability by squeek502
  50. Witchery by Emoniph

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Sounds interesting. I would suggest that you add the Plant Mega Pack, as it would go great with this theme.
Looks epic. But Pam's HarvestCraft, Forestry, Natura and AgriCraft make it so I have some dupe plants already, and this would add a few. Can I change the config file as to not generate the dupes? Also, does it work with BoP?

EDIT: I added it to the list anyway, since it definitely works.

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
I'll start posting things for updates I make to the list, even though I wasn't doing this as I expanded the list from 40 to 58 mods. So:
  1. Removed the Aether, so I could use a different Baubles interface.
  2. Replaced the Aether with Hardcore Ender Expansion. If there are any other "sky dimension" mods, please tell me as I would want to use them.
  3. Added Tropicraft.
  4. Added Baubles and Baublelicious.
  5. Added the Plant Mega Pack.
EDIT: Added the Ether mod, which is a version of the Aether created before the Aether II. That version doesn't seem to have baubles but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Looks epic. But Pam's HarvestCraft, Forestry, Natura and AgriCraft make it so I have some dupe plants already, and this would add a few. Can I change the config file as to not generate the dupes? Also, does it work with BoP?

EDIT: I added it to the list anyway, since it definitely works.
Yes! Everything can easily be modified from the in-game config screen. And yes it does work with BOP. Do note that the crops are registered in the Oredict differently than other mods. However it can easily be fixed with a Minetweaker script.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Yes! Everything can easily be modified from the in-game config screen. And yes it does work with BOP. Do note that the crops are registered in the Oredict differently than other mods. However it can easily be fixed with a Minetweaker script.
Good to know!

And another modlist update!
  1. Re-added the Aether, the Baubles systems won't conflict too much and the Ether's creator has apparently left the community with no modpack policy present, so... yeah.
  2. Added the possibility for Ars Magica 2 (haven't checked it out) and MagicBees (the Deep Hives not spawning could be a problem).
  3. AddedAnimationAPI, something that is required for Aquatic Abyss that I didn't know about.
  4. Added Special Mobs and Natural Absorption.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
MAJOR update to the modlist!
  1. Replaced BoP and UBC with Enhanced Biomes, a mod that comes with surface and underground biomes.
  2. Removed WTF's mods, sadly. A fellow poster said that as cool as they are, they lag up the game like crazy.
  3. Added More Backpacks, Oceancraft, Dense Ores, Dense EB Ores, MineTweaker and ModTweaker (just in case, won't be heavy), Custom Main Menu, Millenaire, Flowercraft, Fastcraft, ChickenChunks, Better Sugar Cane, Decoration Mega Pack, Talismans 2, and Flower Tea.
  4. Removed AnimationAPI, Aquatic Abyss, Mo' Villages, Tropicraft.
  5. Solidified my decision on MagicBees.
Can't think of many more mods to add to the pack, but I want to get to 100. What do you think I should add?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Keep it light and keep it simple. Too many packs are over complicating and adding too many mods causing steeper hardware requirements.
Okay. I've just updated the mod list in a text document, and have 86 mods. I'll try to cut it down, but there are so many mods here I wanna keep. Fixed it to 76, but that's still a lot (not as much as what I thought I wanted though).

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Okay, so I've lightened the mod list a bit. Now it should be a bit better.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You do know anything with <80 mods is already considered lite.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Naa man, do what you think is prudent. Just saying that it's pretty lite.

Seeing all this balance talk has led me to the conclusion that smaller more focused packs will probably yeild a better experience.
ATM big packs has a 20 foot house of cards to maintain. If they bother with balance at all.

Make your pack as small as you think it needs to be.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk