Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The documentation for that netherwart breakage duplicates the docs for soul sand breakage.

Also, did I read that right? Every time you move on netherrack, you take damage? Every time you break netherrack, you release some lava?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I think I just made the first ever MT recipe with Avaritia.
upload_2015-8-10_21-12-41.png

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
Actually Mojang revealed the path blocks around the same time as Vazkii showed off the ones in Botania. And the beetroot was originally from the Pocket Edition.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Vazkii got the idea from the 1.9 sneak peaks
Well it was the idea of some random redditor, then mojang and vazkii implemented it at the same time. I think.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Well it was the idea of some random redditor, then mojang and vazkii implemented it at the same time. I think.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/2sqwu6/i_made_a_road_simple_yet_so_much_nicer_than/

To be specific, and Mojang SAID they were implementing it, Vazkii ACTUALLY implemented it. Mojang took until the 1.9 snapshots to implement it in live code.
TomeWyrm is right. Mojang implemented it in MCPE, and mentioned it will be added to PC soon. Vazkii just took the time to add it manually to her mod, kinda like how she did it to prismarine. Although Vazkii's one is much better than Mojang's

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and someone wanted my script for the Dire Crafting Table
Code:
//Dire 9 by 9!

//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val cobble = <minecraft:cobblestone>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val glass = <minecraft:glass>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val torch = <minecraft:torch>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val door = <minecraft:wooden_door>;
val crystalMatrix = <Avaritia:Resource:1>;
val diresHouse = <dw20house:dw20house_WoodDoorNineByNine>;
val cobble = <ExtraUtilities:cobblestone_compressed:7>;
val torch = <ExtraUtilities:magnumTorch>;
val glass = <ExtraUtilities:etherealglass:4>;
val door = <BigDoors:door3x3>;

recipes.remove(diresHouse);
mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(diresHouse * 1,[[cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble],[cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble],[cobble,torch,torch,null,null,null,torch,torch,cobble],[cobble,torch,torch,null,null,null,torch,torch,cobble],[cobble,null,null,null,crystalMatrix,null,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,door,door,door,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,door,door,door,null,null,cobble],[cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble]]);

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching a snapshot overview from docm77. Seems like Botanias paths and Gany's beet root got lifted into vanilla. Seems like it'll be better to just add the interesting stuff to 1.7 via mods.
I'm pretty sure Millenaire has had path blocks since before Botania even existed.
Which I assume was February 2014? If it was a year or so earlier than that then I am less sure of it.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and someone wanted my script for the Dire Crafting Table
Code:
//Dire 9 by 9!

//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val cobble = <minecraft:cobblestone>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val glass = <minecraft:glass>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val torch = <minecraft:torch>;
//Remove the comments if you want easy mode val door = <minecraft:wooden_door>;
val crystalMatrix = <Avaritia:Resource:1>;
val diresHouse = <dw20house:dw20house_WoodDoorNineByNine>;
val cobble = <ExtraUtilities:cobblestone_compressed:7>;
val torch = <ExtraUtilities:magnumTorch>;
val glass = <ExtraUtilities:etherealglass:4>;
val door = <BigDoors:door3x3>;

recipes.remove(diresHouse);
mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(diresHouse * 1,[[cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble],[cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble,glass,glass,glass,cobble],[cobble,torch,torch,null,null,null,torch,torch,cobble],[cobble,torch,torch,null,null,null,torch,torch,cobble],[cobble,null,null,null,crystalMatrix,null,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,door,door,door,null,null,cobble],[cobble,null,null,door,door,door,null,null,cobble],[cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble,cobble]]);
I think you should add an easter egg to the table that when activated lets you play sudoku! Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk