Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I get why he did it, it just annoys me that now if I want to use it, I need to install a mod that can create RF natively. My current modlist consists of magic mods with no RF support, adventure mods, cosmetic mods, and Reika's mods.

Then why would you need frames?
And I'm sure the RF requirement is configurable. But frames are was powerfull as is.
And what would you have it powered with. Botania Mana? Thaumcraft aspects?
Talk to RW he might add support for that.
But it seems kinda silly. That's clearly a tech mod. Though with the right resource pack...

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, honestly. I just kinda liked the idea of being able to move things without power all together :p

Ah then if it's not for mineing then simply disabling the RF requirement via configs should do.
Or add Extra Utilities. It's a kinda is kinda isn't magic/tech mod.
And generators that run on food, potions, pink things, and enderstars are kina magical in my book.
Granted the first tiers don't look magical. But they are desined to look like emergency or camping generators. That's the sort of things I'd want on an adventure.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Ah then if it's not for mineing then simply disabling the RF requirement via configs should do.
Or add Extra Utilities. It's a kinda is kinda isn't magic/tech mod.
And generators that run on food, potions, pink things, and enderstars are kina magical in my book.
Granted the first tiers don't look magical. But they are desined to look like emergency or camping generators. That's the sort of things I'd want on an adventure.
I don't like Extra Utilities, and you of all people should know this. I refuse to have the ExU discussion with you anymore, because you've seen all my points, and i've seen yours, and neither of us are changing.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
A little less in jest, it would actually fit RC's theme extremely well and he's one of the few coders I trust to get frames right.

Of course every mod developer in this thread is excellent please don't hate me.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like Extra Utilities, and you of all people should know this. I refuse to have the ExU discussion with you anymore, because you've seen all my points, and i've seen yours, and neither of us are changing.

I... haven't argued anything about ExU before. I have no idea what you are talking about.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I only usually recognize people by their avatars, which makes it confusing when they change, including you, "wither skull gear". :p

What if I changed my MC potato to a RL potato?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2