Open Server Rebirth Gaming | Direwolf20 1.5 | 24/7 | PvP | MyTown | Econ | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the HUGE lack of updates. We have been getting other servers online (just launched a Monster server). Expect more DW20 updates as we strive to keep everything up to date and fresh.

Simple update here - we are on 1.0.24. We are also patiently waiting for further MyTown updates to protect against new mods that DW20 keeps throwing at us. Enjoy!

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Pushed a few changes for ease of use. Only 10 vote links total instead of 20. There will from now on only be 10, and new vote links won't be created for new servers. This makes it easier for the players. Voting rewards you on ALL of our servers, not just for the ones you vote for. Also, we now have bonus rewards for top weekly and monthly voters.

havoc393

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly at first I thought this was a great server when I first joined (I am not saying that it is not still enjoyable). But what changed my opinion, today some person was at spawn creating Nagas from the twilight forest and I got a screen shot of him as a bat, but before I could get another screenshot with his name I got MCbanned. I'm not asking for a un-ban for this person's wrongs and nor am I mad, I'm just disappointed that things like this happen and hope that this person is banned as well for causing this distress. I highly doubt I will ever play on this server whether I am un-banned or not. But as I have said, I'm not trying to change the thoughts about this server because I did find it quite enjoyable for the few days that I have played on it.
2014-06-13_16.38.24.png

Last edited:

havoc393

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, my in-game name is havoc393 as well. And no problem, it's just annoying how things like this happen.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Our administrators had msitaken you as one of the players griefing spawn. To be honest, I am as shocked as you are that our DW20 spawn has been griefed. It is the first time it has happened, ever. We utilize MyTown to protect spawn, which is a grief prevention *mod* designed for Forge, and thus is extremely difficult to bypass. However, modpacks constantly change, especially Direwolf20, with new mods added time to time. Because of this, sometimes new mods or updates change things that allow asshole players like the one spawning in Nagas to do things like that. We assure you we will be taking action to find out how this happened and applying any fixes or changes to our server to prevent it from happening again.

Thank you for taking your time to report this issue. Next time, use our website. We have a chatbox on the webpage, as well as a forum. I personally recommend getting on our Teamspeak server to report severe issues like this one, as that will get you the quickest response. Usually, there is someone on who can help. Just look for Kurayn, Coolmanzz, Xion, Alarshkhel, OzrowO, or Zayin.

You will be unbanned from our servers. Again, sorry for the confusion.

apples

Jul 29, 2019
So please explain to me how to protect my stuff with my town? I know my town ( how to use it ). A bit confused as to your web site says different then what server seems to want. Went to shop, no way to buy IC credits, made IC credits, still says not enough money? Tried voting a few times, have over 5000, still says not enough money? Want to stay here and play, but not going to leave my stuff wide open either. "know what i mean" . Chime in and let me know when you can. Thanks!

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for the confusion! Those instructions are outdated. I'll make sure they are updated ASAP. We now use econ to buy new towns and for claiming chunks. The cost is 10k econ for a new town. Also, I recommend using our website's forums for reporting issues - you'll get a much faster response. Fortunately, I happened to be logged into our community's email and saw this post.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Made some neat changes to our website. We will continue making changes to the website to enhance user experience and enhance traffic flow.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Monthly modpacks have started! We are running a new modpack each month and for only one month, with a contest! August is BIG DIG!

ImOk

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so what version are you on now? wouldnt connect, so i thought you updated to latest version. updated and still kicked. A version number in the Server description is always nice :p