Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of which, you know the cliche insult, "you're so stupid you failed an IQ test"? I know someone who actually did, getting every single meaningful answer wrong. :confused:
I sincerely hope it was a joke. Otherwise, I'd just have to hope that he became an astronaut and his rocket was designed by 5th graders.

Just trying to be creative with my insults guys :p

Reactions: YX33A

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I sincerely hope it was a joke. Otherwise, I'd just have to hope that he became an astronaut and his rocket was designed by 5th graders.

Just trying to be creative with my insults guys :p
That's pretty great I managed to smile.. sure it was a cruel smile because he was an adult who was only trusted with 5th grader rockets.. but hay it's a smile... maybe one day I can even enjoy frozen... *makes smile similar to the teacher in invader zim*

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
That's pretty great I managed to smile.. sure it was a cruel smile because he was an adult who was only trusted with 5th grader rockets.. but hay it's a smile... maybe one day I can even enjoy frozen... *makes smile similar to the teacher in invader zim*

Ms. Bitters is her name

Fun Fact: She has worked at the skool since it was built, she's always been there...
Or more specifically, she was always at that geographic location, the skool was built around her.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
THIS WIKI HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!

Oh man, not only is there a Zim fan here but also a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood fan! Now all I need is a Soul eater fan and an Avatar: TLA/LOK fan for this forum to be complete1

Reactions: YX33A

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Oh man, not only is there a Zim fan here but also a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood fan! Now all I need is a Soul eater fan and an Avatar: TLA/LOK fan for this forum to be complete1
XD I like soul eater and avatar tla! Also I like Zim and fullmetal alchemist ;p

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
AWESOME! Now our clan of fanboy/girls will TAKE OVER THE WORLD! (The same thing we do every night)

Status
Not open for further replies.