Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Like? From what I heard, 1.8 runs quite a bit better on nearly everyone's machines (with the usual exceptions of every patch breaking MC 100% for an everchanging tiny percentage of people). Also what else would you expect from Mojang/Microsoft? Clean, Logical, Efficient Code?
Have no clue how you got into Mr. Popo's LSD stash, but it runs worse on mine.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
But very much deserved.
I don't think so. A low grade would be very much deserved, but not a zero.
I probably would since I've got decent vocal range and can actually emote.
Ditto here. However, I'm stuck in a school where teachers think that the best actors are overactors. You know the type:
"Oh. My. GAWD! Can you BELIEVE it? I have DETENTION with RODNEY! I could DIE!"

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Oh jeese, I thought the thread was getting locked, seing the moderator text....

BoT:
I let my little sister try minecraft. Every five minutes she's like "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT", and she dies. She also does not use anything that she doesn't know how to use, meaning she uses barely anything(vanilla).

Is it wrong to put a 10 year old through the trauma known ad blood and bones?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Reading through the original StopModReposts on Reddit... There's enough people complaining about how "minecraft modders are a bunch of greedy fucks" to fill this thread for the next few years...
I really don't understand those type of guys, can someone for the sake of my sanity give me the slightest of clues why such people exist and if possible without just blaming it on infinite stupidity.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I really don't understand those type of guys, can someone for the sake of my sanity give me the slightest of clues why such people exist and if possible without just blaming it on infinite stupidity.

For some reason this community feels they are entitled to things. I've never seen this issue with other modded communities, and I have no idea why it's this way.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
That's like my fisrt experiences with lycanite's mobs, except first comes complete terror when a giant blue shape just rises out of the ocean for like no reason.
SAME. EXACT. THING. HERE.
No. An engineering report expects professionalism and communication skills, not a display of not taking the task seriously and a lack of grammar skills.
I know that. I agree that they should get a very low grade, but a zero is reserved for people who have done no work whatsoever.

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013
For some reason this community feels they are entitled to things. I've never seen this issue with other modded communities, and I have no idea why it's this way.

the secret actual reason why people think modders are greedy is probably adfly. travel back in time and stop the first adfly user and maybe modders are seen as less greed?

Reactions: lenscas

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
the secret actual reason why people think modders are greedy is probably adfly. travel back in time and stop the first adfly user and maybe modders are seen as less greed?

I once got a virus from just going to adfly to downlaod a mod, I still don't think modders are greedy. A possible theory nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.