Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Vinilla adventure maps are significantly different from modded. The first time I played a modded one I was clueless. In vinilla maps you are supposed to read signs and most of them are horribly formulated. The good ones have locked doors which force you to read signs.

And the professional-grade vanilla maps that I play are nothing like that. The only maps like that are the bad ones made by noobs

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Given how ubiquitous the "save" button is - though I have to finger ANSYS for omitting it until the mid-2000s - that is truly horrifying. There is no excuse to be ignorant of something so common you would probably learn it even never having done it; this is like someone being like "the moon? What's that?".
Oh no, he knows about it all right, and religiously avoids it in all programs because one program has a bug where the save button does corrupt the file. This in on a laptop with a 70 GB drive. With solid modelling programs. Arg....

Reactions: 1SDAN

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't agree, 9minecraft, Curse and Minecraftforum is original website for mods, maps, etc for minecraft, other website is (may)illegal (except author's website). Also the author is the one who get money. The website need ADFs to get a little tiny money as well of course, we don't eat dirt. So please make sure you know whatever you say is right and have strong proof or else people will laugh at your dumb face.
From the 9minecraft website. I think I know better than him who gets the reward (you know, since my mods have been there).

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Just remembered an incident with the neighbour’s kid a few months ago:
(Me walking past him) Says something about Minecraft to Mom.
Him: Oh yeah! I took a look at that game! Have you beaten the final level yet?
Me: ...There is no final level in minecraft...
Him: You know, with the big turtle!
Me: Umm...(The light dawns) You mean Mario? That isn't minecraft.
Him: Oh.
TL;DR: Minecraft =/= Mario.

Last edited:

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
Just remembered an incident with the neighbour’s kid a few months ago:
(Me walking past him) Says something about Minecraft to Mom.
Him: Oh yeah! I took a look at that game! Have you beaten the final level yet?
Me: ...There is no final level in minecraft...
Him: You know, with the big turtle!
Me: Umm...(The light dawns) You mean Mario? That isn't minecraft.
Him: Oh.
TL;DR: Minecraft =/= Mario.
B... b... but they both start with M!
So confusing! /s

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Please give me more info that tell you're the author with the mod then i will send report to moderator.
I need your email which you use to sign up and be the author.
I need your real name and age
Provide me your Mod author code, which you got when sign up to be a mod maker on other site. (some website may wont ask for it)
(9minecraft comments again) I'm never giving him my personal information. And there is no mod author code. He's lying up in my face. If I give him this info I will probably get poop for next Christmas coming through the mail.

Reactions: VictiniX888

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
theCATgame said:
sir, don't try to be cool unless you want people look at you like a 5 years old kid. Oh sorry, you're
And what if you're the real author, are you afraid i will be a hater? Are you gonna cry with your mama? Let's see how long that mod will be taken down. I will wait. Oh wait, it wont happen.

Reactions: 1SDAN

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
(9minecraft comments again) I'm never giving him my personal information. And there is no mod author code. He's lying up in my face. If I give him this info I will probably get poop for next Christmas coming through the mail.
I thought they took down your mod from the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.