Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
They are both sandbox games with monsters crafting breaking and placing minecraft did better. Yes they are not the PEFRECT comparisons but terraria is not a shoot um up minecraft is not a rogue like dungeon crawler. They are also both in the 21st century. Unlike Tetris (the #1 ever sold game) they can be easily compared. Or am I just a twat that does not understand compare/contrast?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
They are both sandbox games with monsters crafting breaking and placing minecraft did better. Yes they are not the PEFRECT comparisons but terraria is not a shoot um up minecraft is not a rogue like dungeon crawler. They are also both in the 21st century. Unlike Tetris (the #1 ever sold game) they can be easily compared. Or am I just a twat that does not understand compare/contrast?
Okay. But is Minecraft better purely because it has more sales? It's not. That's been my point.

Reactions: Kill-Joy and 1SDAN

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Popularity is not always an indicator of quality.

Mcdonald's is a popular restaurant.
Justin Bieber is a popular artist.

What makes it the best? That we can breathe it? If we're choosing something is the best by the amount of things that breathe it, as your logic suggests, Carbon Dioxide would be the best gas. Plants breathe it, and there are more plants on Earth than animals. So CO2 is the best, not Oxygen.

Acetylene is the best gas. ;)

Edit- and I missed an entire page.

Reactions: DrowElf and 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.