Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Now if only we could secretly force this on unsuspecting idiots...
We could name it "AdvancedBudderTools" and say "hey, check out this new awesome mod I made it adds op armor made ot of blocks of budder lol i like buddddder"

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
This thread has gotten derailed so hard that it somehow hit a random quantum event and flew off into intergalactic space.
That's intergalactic space, Gamma Quadrant, to you, rookie!
*8-bit music plays*
Buzz- Buzz- Buzz- Lightyear to the rescue!

Reactions: 1SDAN

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
UNDERAILING!!!! convo

random guy: terraria is so much better than minecraft...
me: and why do you say that?
random guy: bc it has more content.. but i do admit modded minecraft is on par...
me: ya about that minecraft has A LOT more sales sooooo... yaaa minecraft by definition is a better game..
random guy: LOL you think that? everyone knows the counter just goes up automatically there are not that many sales..
me: -_- /ignore random guy

Reactions: 1SDAN

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
UNDERAILING!!!! convo

random guy: terraria is so much better than minecraft...
me: and why do you say that?
random guy: bc it has more content.. but i do admit modded minecraft is on par...
me: ya about that minecraft has A LOT more sales sooooo... yaaa minecraft by definition is a better game..
random guy: LOL you think that? everyone knows the counter just goes up automatically there are not that many sales..
me: -_- /ignore random guy
More sales != better game

That's like saying that the 8 seconds of silence that recently topped the iTunes charts is better than every other song on there, just because it has more sales.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Air is the most used gas by humans.. therfor the best :p,
What makes it the best? That we can breathe it? If we're choosing something is the best by the amount of things that breathe it, as your logic suggests, Carbon Dioxide would be the best gas. Plants breathe it, and there are more plants on Earth than animals. So CO2 is the best, not Oxygen.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What makes it the best? That we can breathe it? If we're choosing something is the best by the amount of things that breathe it, as your logic suggests, Carbon Dioxide would be the best gas as plants breathe it, and there are more plants on Earth than animals. So CO2 is the best, not Oxygen.
Plants don't have opinions best is USUALLY an opinion (it's not usually but I'm sure someone would "correct" me)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Plants don't have opinions best is USUALLY an opinion (it's not usually but I'm sure someone would "correct" me)
My point exactly. Just because something is breathed the most, or used the most, or bought the most, does not make it the best. Sure, plants breathe more CO2 than we breathe Oxygen, but does that make CO2 the best gas? Sure, Taylor Swift's 8 Seconds of Silence topped the charts, but does that make it the best song? Sure, Minecraft has more sales than Terraria, but does that make it a better game? They are different, and just because one is more popular than the other does not make it better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.