Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnelso99

Feb 24, 2013
My one modding "claim to fame" (if you could call it that) was writing a save game editor for the last good NASCAR Sim, Papyrus' "NASCAR Racing 2003". Ah, the days of changing one thing and saving and loading the thing up in a hex editor, repeat ad nauseum.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Basically a racing game where you could also win by turning the track into a demolition derby. Three guesses what mode I preferred. :p
I get the feeling your real motivation for being a rocket scientist is showing...

natgasexplosion4.jpeg

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get why people like mythbusters. I'm the type of person who would love to put a tank of helium in a microwave and let crazy stuff happen. (If I had the money to buy spare microwaves ;)) But, I find mythbusters to be boring and just plain dumb.

*Sorry for making the potato mad*

Last edited:

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Well... We got into a discussion on trying to mod, then Reika said that he liked making it into a demolition derby, then MewTwo added explosions.
So, I guess it is sorta on topic.

Back on topic,
My Brother said:
Why can't we run the newest TE, EE2, and ICBM?!
Just change the things so it will run. Oh also can we have orespawn? it isn't op because you need a super sword to kill the boss.

He has gotten smarter, but I still have to manage all of his Modded minecraft instances.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Well... We got into a discussion on trying to mod, then Reika said that he liked making it into a demolition derby, then MewTwo added explosions.
So, I guess it is sorta on topic.

Back on topic,

He has gotten smarter, but I still have to manage all of his Modded minecraft instances.
I made a modpack for my brother, and forgot NEI (dumb, I know). He wont let me add it. He is always googling recipes and stuff, and no matter how persistent i am, he wont let me touch the modpack I made for him.

Reactions: 1SDAN

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Yeah, hes insists on backspacing NEI, rather than right clicking, and doesn't get why he can't run a thermal centrifuge on 2 solar panels.

Reactions: 1SDAN

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me of this one, which is too political to go on the wall of shame...I think they saw me making a post about public opinion on nuclear power in the US where I made a comment about many people's scientifiic education being limited to comic books and parents who still think the world is flat...

(This post also holds the dubious distinction of making me look up that racial epithet, as I had never heard it before and had no idea as to its meaning).

z5cOudj.png
Legends told of a monster old, prowling the Internet for his prey: a troll. This, though, was not one of the ones that crawl the surface now, puny beasts with no strength. This was one of the old trolls, and he had found his latest prey.

Also, "inbred orangutan". XD

I couldn't disagree more with him. U.S. is broken, and living of borrowed money. The only thing the U.S. army does, is mass bombing big areas, and hoping they hit the enemy. At the same time, lots of civilians are killed.

No harm meant to any U.S. people, btw.
I think that squids are dumb and stupid, and only serve as fodder to be killed and farmed for their ink sacs.

No offense meant to any squids, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.