Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
That's kind of a silly thing to complain about regarding Botania. Unless it also decreased the rate of red/ yellow flowers and skeletons.
TBH there are way to many of them flowers about, that being said I always farm them with the floral fertilizer. (which evidently chromaticraft makes super duper EZ with it's dye trees, you don't even need to fight skeletons. Just luck out and find a rainbow forest and nabb yourself a red, yellow and white sapling)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well eventually you have the Jaded Amaranthus
But yea, that stuff is just annoying, until you start needing lots of it :p

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't even say eventually, becasue you can reach that point awfully quick. Well not early game quick but quick enough.
Then the only problem is generating enough mana, then again do you really need that many flowers for that?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't drain much mana iirc. No problem with an Endoflame.
I don't tend to spam Dayblooms or Hydroangeas so I don't need that many mystical flowers anyway.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't drain much mana iirc. No problem with an Endoflame.
I don't tend to spam Dayblooms or Hydroangeas so I don't need that many mystical flowers anyway.
Yeah, I tried using a Arcane spa feeder configuration for hydroangeas (it's what I use for Thermalillies less unpredictable then using a flooder) but it's still slow as a wet week. The Endoflame has a way better output and is rather simple to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.