Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Browser memory.

I strongly suspect this person is still alive is from being shepherded everywhere they go (which reminds me of a person once who I saw trying to walk through a pillar).
Either that or it's 1234fish

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Browser memory.

I strongly suspect this person is still alive is from being shepherded everywhere they go (which reminds me of a person once who I saw trying to walk through a pillar).
I have met people that could no figure out the concept of "ON" and "OFF" on a power switch, despite being told less than 3 minutes earlier that "This is on, this is off. Off is bad, and nothing will move, ok?".

Reactions: PierceSG and 1SDAN

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, she was into stuff like Spiders and Horror movies and I thought it was completely innocent. Then one day the lights were shut off and she started acting all possessed and told me to do that "The Power of Christ Compels You" jig
Um. What?
That is the singularly most idiotic thing I have ever seen anybody do ever. Ever. Ever.

And for crying out loud, a mudpack?!
What does "Mudpack" mean?

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, how did I become isolated from all of these people? It is cramping my funny story ability!
I have no idea...

Oh, and want to hear more about that teacher?
I once had a teacher who yelled at me for installing mods...

Thing is I hadn't even installed any yet.

Their proof? The boot up text in the FTB console.

I asked why I couldn't install a mod but installing MC is fine.

I got a big speech but this is the gist of it:

"Hacks are illegal and contain viruses"

They let me off with a warning.

Then I decided to mess with them by opening up a cod console and typing in "Downloading, please wait..."

They took computer away from me for 2 days.

The computer turned out to be so old that it can't even handle vanilla MC on the lowest settings, so there's also that.

Please, my ELA teacher forced me to use the local newspaper for all of my assignments last year. Same guy from above too, he REALLY doesn't like computers. He even said that Wikipedia is never a viable source of information and banned me from using it's citations to find other good sites with information!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I can't view that link apparently...

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.